Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW ORA Night Guard LED Headlights

Old 02-22-2015, 10:12 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quotes sent!

We are estimating the price of the whole package to be around $350 shipped. The harnesses will remain plug and play and are small and versatile in design.

We also have some plug and play LED fog lights in the works, both bulb replacements and full upgrades!
Old 02-22-2015, 03:31 PM
JK Newbie

Hi Dan,

Any test done with the headlights in the snowy weather?
Old 02-23-2015, 07:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by darocky
Hi Dan, Any test done with the headlights in the snowy weather?
I'm also interest in this as I'm in Canada at that snow is a given
Old 02-23-2015, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Shipped 29707
Old 02-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor

Quote sent!

As far as the snow and ice issue, I have driven in weather similar here (PA) with no problems, however I do not have any experience with climates even further north. I will say the headlight lens is curved, in theory keeping slush or snow off the headlight, especially the center where the low beam projects. The headlights also give off more heat than the other popular brands of led headlights, however if it is enough to melt snow I am not sure.

I hope that at least answers your questions a little, hopefully we will have some feedback from our northern customers. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2015, 02:01 PM
JK Newbie

I finally broke down and ordered a pair of ORA Night Guard from Daniel. Best addition to the Jeep so far! I had a lot of reservations about the LED's and the price so I decided to try a set of Delta's with Silver Star bulbs.(Glass lens have to be better than plastic, Right?) They were better than stock but not by much. I still couldn't see much on low beam, and high wasn't focused. I found this thread and decided to try them. NO Comparison. They really light up the back country roads, and they look awesome! Install was simple plug and go and I have not had any problems with flickering. I only wish I had tried these first!
Old 02-23-2015, 06:25 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Mfoley
I finally broke down and ordered a pair of ORA Night Guard from Daniel. Best addition to the Jeep so far! I had a lot of reservations about the LED's and the price so I decided to try a set of Delta's with Silver Star bulbs.(Glass lens have to be better than plastic, Right?) They were better than stock but not by much. I still couldn't see much on low beam, and high wasn't focused. I found this thread and decided to try them. NO Comparison. They really light up the back country roads, and they look awesome! Install was simple plug and go and I have not had any problems with flickering. I only wish I had tried these first!
Thank you! We love happy customers! Post up some pictures if you get a chance ?dc4d
Old 02-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the orders everyone! We appreciate it!
Old 02-25-2015, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

VERY interested in these. Was originally going to get Trucklite's, until I realized I'd have to get the AEV Procal module for DRL's thus resulting in even more money spent for already expensive headlights.

Do you guys do shipping to Canada? And if not - not a big deal, I live in a border city and could get them sent to a post office and pick them up.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:50 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by AndysJKUArctic
VERY interested in these. Was originally going to get Trucklite's, until I realized I'd have to get the AEV Procal module for DRL's thus resulting in even more money spent for already expensive headlights.

Do you guys do shipping to Canada? And if not - not a big deal, I live in a border city and could get them sent to a post office and pick them up.
Could you explain the daytime running light programming on a Jeep in Canada? I think I know but want to make sure.

Also we do ship to Canada, however our free shipping is for the continental US only, so if you can it would make sense to have it shipped to the US if possible. If not no problem!

Quick Reply: NEW ORA Night Guard LED Headlights