Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

New products from Inspired Engineering (constantly updated, opinions welcome)

Old 01-12-2015, 07:34 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by senormac
Has anyone installed the slim lights? I saw earlier that they're roughly 6" x 2". I'd like to see how they look on the front of a jeep. Want to install on top of my bull bar. Pics would be much appreciated.
I haven't seen anyone mount them on the Bullbar, it should look really cool though. They aren't as popular with Jeep guys as they are with other brands. I have seen a few Jeep guys mount them on roof racks and that looks really cool.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
We have a new LED Strip light, they measure 6.75"x.65", are 6 watts, and are held on by 3M double sided tape. These things are quite powerful and very bright. We are still thinking of cool ideas for them, a few on our mind are hood or trunk lights, frame lights, truck bed lights... The will be retailing for $44.99 a pair at the start, but if someone want to pick some up and post some creative pics, we would be glad to offer a better deal! Here are a few pics.
these would work great to light up the poison spyder logo on my bumpers.

Quick Reply: New products from Inspired Engineering (constantly updated, opinions welcome)