Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

New Product: Inspired Engineering PNP CUBE bracket for 10A bumpers

Old 09-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Product: Inspired Engineering PNP CUBE bracket for 10A bumpers

We are proud to announce our newest bracket: The Rubicon 10th anniversary bumper CUBE bracket, that allows you to run out Plug and Play CUBE lights in the rare 10th anniversary bumper.

Just unplug and remove your stock lights, and plug these in and bolt them up. It is as simple as that!

Although the 10A is a small market, we do not want to leave any JK behind. We are focused and committed to continually producing and developing products for the JK, and do not intend to stop anytime soon.

We have not added them to our site yet, they should be up later tonight. Expect the bracket alone to be $74.99, and the combo with the JK Forum discount code $194.99.

These will be built as they are ordered, so give them a couple of days to ship.

Pictures are worth 1000 words, so here you go

CUBE 10A kit

Last edited by Sami@inspired-engineering; 07-12-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:05 AM
JK Newbie

Sweeet!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Nice!!!!!!!

Nice job Sami, you guys are awesome! Can't wait to get these installed when I receive them!
Old 09-11-2013, 05:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just installed!! Installation was straight forward and easy on the 10A, even easier since I have my bumper end caps removed, so there was plenty of room to just get right under there and bolt these up.

***For those that purchase these, make sure you don't make the same mistake I did and install the brackets without attaching the lights to them first. Not sure what I was thinking but put the bracket on the light and then install it as a whole. Fits like a glove! Great job Sami, so glad you didn't leave us out! Your innovation and dedication to your customers is above anything I could imagine.

First impressions.....WOW! I am running the stock headlights and could not believe the light these things put out, they are bright! Cant wait for my early drive into work tomorrow!
Old 09-12-2013, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Anvil10A
Just installed!! Installation was straight forward and easy on the 10A, even easier since I have my bumper end caps removed, so there was plenty of room to just get right under there and bolt these up.

***For those that purchase these, make sure you don't make the same mistake I did and install the brackets without attaching the lights to them first. Not sure what I was thinking but put the bracket on the light and then install it as a whole. Fits like a glove! Great job Sami, so glad you didn't leave us out! Your innovation and dedication to your customers is above anything I could imagine.

First impressions.....WOW! I am running the stock headlights and could not believe the light these things put out, they are bright! Cant wait for my early drive into work tomorrow!

Thanks! I'm glad they got there so quickly! Thank you for the review, we appreciate it.

As per the brackets, we will be shipping them already put together from now on, if the customer is running a stock bumper. That should make the install of these and the regular CUBEs even easier!
Old 09-24-2013, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Awesome. Been looking for a 10th anniv front for a while now. As soon as I find 1 I will be purchasing these
Old 10-21-2013, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thought I would bump this up for a great product Sami. Installed the smoked lens on Saturday and fit the stock location of the 10 anniversary bumper like it was from the factory. Lights are great! The pic is not the best but here it is anyways. Thanks again Sami. Chad Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2302456085.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	506917
Old 02-25-2016, 09:42 AM
Former Vendor

Old 02-26-2016, 06:48 AM
JK Newbie

Any chance on exchanging my clear 4 cube for a set of 6 cube? Light output difference? Cost if that is an option??

Quick Reply: New Product: Inspired Engineering PNP CUBE bracket for 10A bumpers