New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited - JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum
Sponsored by Extreme Terrain
Click Here

New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

Old 01-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

We are excited to launch our new QuietCrawler system for the 2012-2015 Jeep JK Unlimited. This system tucks your mufflers up and out of harms way when on the trail. Get that sound you want and have a nice sound at cruising speeds. As always backed by our 90 day Sound and Perfromance guarantee and our Limited Lifetime Warranty. More info in the link:

QuietCrawler? - Single - 2.5" Cat-Back System - Ultra Flo? Polished Muffler - P/N: 39535 - DynoMax® Performance Exhaust

Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!

Old 02-22-2016, 12:11 PM
JK Newbie

I just found a hole in my stock muffler, so I'm looking for new exhaust. I will tolerate something a little louder than stock, but with no droning. I need stock clearance or better. And no dual exits. I don't want something that will get smashed on the trail. This looks like it might be just for me. Has anyone installed this yet?
Old 02-24-2016, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator

Any sound clip of this yet?

Quick Reply: New QuietCrawler system for the 2012+ Jeep JK Unlimited

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description: