Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW SPONSOR: Prodigy Performance JK Turbo Kits

Old 03-22-2012, 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's no risk of damaging the turbo, it's not an sts, this one is install betwwen engine and rad
Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Marttk
There's no risk of damaging the turbo, it's not an sts, this one is install betwwen engine and rad
Cool thanks!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Update from the NW Thread!

Originally Posted by jkinportland
Any updates?

Sorry So Slow Guy's,
All is Well.....I'm about 4.5 hours into the install and basicly done!!! Although I'm waiting for Forever Powder coat to finish the Ceramic on the down tube
and the Powder coat on the charge tube. Once I get them back....I'm about 30 Min from turn key!!! Lastnight I dropped the Oil pan and install an AN fitting
for the oil return from the Turbo, Installed the Turbo Oil Feed Line....The Motor already has a spot for this. Swapped the Plugs, Ripped off the Intake
and installed some added Sensor for my Zeitronox Wide Band System (Boost,AFR, Lambda, IAT at the back of the intake, Fuel Pressure at the rails) I had to install another Bung
in the Exhaust for my O2 sensor for the AFR. Installed the new Injectors and put everthing back together....Topped off the oil! After that I worked a little on my Gauge Pod.
I ordered a Rugged Ridge A-Pillar switch pod without switches ($29.00)......Layed Out and Installed My Aeroforce Interceptor and Zeitronix gauges......Nice fit...Cheep sweet
looking pod. I'll post up some pics and Vids soon. The System is well thoughtout and very easy to install. With no Parasitic HP loss.....the system should perform sweet!!
G
Old 03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
JK Newbie

Subscribed! Waiting for some videos to be posted.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Hey Greg looks like your very close to alot of Fun! I've been driving mine a little more and thoughly enjoy the heck out of it. Actually have had some folks see the intercooler and start asking questions. It's so fun I have almost decided to lower it back down to stock ( maybe a 33 inch tire ) just to have a fun/quick little jeep. Keep us posted and would like to see the boost gauge install.

Nick
Old 04-04-2012, 06:37 PM
JK Newbie

Oh snap power by the hour dyno sheet? You guys are close to me
Old 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by anthonys88
Oh snap power by the hour dyno sheet? You guys are close to me
They are close friends. Are you in Boynton Bch?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Prodigy Performance

They are close friends. Are you in Boynton Bch?
Boca raton actually, they did some work to my uncles pro charged cobra a few years back. I think the guys name was jake?
Old 04-05-2012, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NJRRUBI
Hey Greg looks like your very close to alot of Fun! I've been driving mine a little more and thoughly enjoy the heck out of it. Actually have had some folks see the intercooler and start asking questions. It's so fun I have almost decided to lower it back down to stock ( maybe a 33 inch tire ) just to have a fun/quick little jeep. Keep us posted and would like to see the boost gauge install.

Nick
Hello Nick,
Yeah....JUst Minutes away from turning the Key!!! I need to run thru the exhaust bolts one more time....Then load the Tune Wes just sent me.
I went ahead and grabed Prodigy's exhaust....But am going to hit the drums with the factory muffler first...Then pop it on...fine tune the tune...and see what
the gains are with it.
I Know...I Know....I'll get some pics/ Vids up soon
G

Quick Reply: NEW SPONSOR: Prodigy Performance JK Turbo Kits