Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

NEW! Sport Suspension Coil Springs

Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Quadratec Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its a cool idea for anyone not going offroad, my Grand Cherokee is Lowered with Eibach Springs best thing i ever did for handling
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will have to have the wife tell the mail lady about these. She was telling my wife a few weeks ago how she really liked her JKU but wished it was just a little lower to make it easier to get in and out of.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The JK is still the cheapest convertible you can buy, some people may go for this....
Old 06-10-2010, 09:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be getting these. Not kidding. Sorry if I'm not "Jeep enough" for you guys.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Hey guys, please refer to the rules in this section.Highlighted ones especially.

Sponsoring Manufacturer & Vendor Forum Rules
To our guests and members:
The Sponsoring Manufacturer & Vendor Forum is specifically designed to help our sponsors provide information and promote their products and/or services. This is not a forum for you to complain about or criticize them. Needless to say, we would be grateful if you could please observe the following rules when visiting this particular forum:

1. Please be respectful to our sponsors.
2. If you are NOT a sponsor, please refrain from starting new threads in this forum.
3. If you have questions regarding the product(s) and/or services being promoted in threads created by our sponsors, please feel free to ask.
4. If you don't like the product(s) and/or services being promoted by our sponsors, please keep your opinions to yourself.5. Flaming/Trolling our sponsors will not be tolerated.6. Group Buys are NOT allowed on this forum so please to do not post threads with the intent of starting one.
So basically...If i like a product i should speak up and praise it, and tell everyone to buy it for way more money than it's really worth, but just not post at all if i think it's a slightly less desireable product? Is that pretty much it?
Old 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM
JK Freak

U like'em u buy'em..
Old 06-12-2010, 01:34 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NVRSTUCK
So basically...If i like a product i should speak up and praise it, and tell everyone to buy it for way more money than it's really worth, but just not post at all if i think it's a slightly less desireable product? Is that pretty much it?
Nobody is asking that you like the rules, just abide by them. If there's a product you don't like, post in another section such as Jk talk or A&E. This section is for questions about sponsors products.not flaming and or ridiculing what they have to offer.

Quick Reply: NEW! Sport Suspension Coil Springs