Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 is expanding and needs your help

Old 04-22-2010, 04:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have a lighting demo area where you can flip switches to compare the brightness and throw of various off road lights...that might be kinda neat.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i like the cafe idea but like the ability to watch the mechanics work via webcam or even a gallery area above the garage? also the diff on display is an awesome idea i think that potential customers would like to see products installed on the vehicle. Get a Jk and install a different lift on the front and rear as different examples same as fender flares and bumpers i am a visual person as well as like to hear about the things but being able to see them first hand is always great
Old 04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

how about an RTI ramp so you can test out your old/ stock and new suspension after install
Old 04-22-2010, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

I know you said you can't do anything out side but you could put a Jeep Parking only Section out front. Still keep the handicap sections there (required by law) but next to it you could put the Jeep's Only section. I like that about Harley dealers they have Harley parking close to the door and sometimes covered.

You could cover half of the spots for those of us who don't want wet/hot seats.

As for the inside I like the ideas of cut-away parts, and a big bay window looking into the Garage area. I know due to Insurance reasons customers can't be back there but being able to see what's going is nice.

ADDED:
Stick a few Jeep fronts coming out of the walls. Take the grills, bumpers, parts of old tires and hang them like they are driving through the walls. You could use different models that you carry parts for.

Last edited by abock33; 04-22-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Add more
Old 04-22-2010, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

How about shipping to Australia...

There are only two after market companies that actually do this (more using other site names but still just 2). Can tell due to the way shipping codes are filled out and the price of item...

Another vendor would be great...
Old 04-23-2010, 02:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thumbs up

best of luck on the expansion. wish i was closer to see it in person. lots of good ideas already posted up so I'll go with bacon in the waiting room
Old 04-23-2010, 03:28 AM
JK Freak

A jeep in the "exploded view" in the showroom. Using thin bars to seperate the body work etc...
Old 04-23-2010, 04:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And hire mechanics who treat customers with the same level of respect that you do, David. No BS attempts to upsell people. No hiding information. Just honest advice and service. That's the foundation of a great business.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if you can do it due to insurance reasons....

What about having 1 service bay available for customers to rent to be able to install parts (within reason) they buy from you?

For example..... customer goes in your store..... buys a bumper..... pulls around to the rental bay..... installs bumper and drives home happy!
Old 04-23-2010, 05:19 AM
JK Freak

Default My ideal showroom

I think it would be pretty sweet to have a showroom with the floor and walls made up to look like the local trails. You could make the floor textured to look like trail sections with various tire tread patterns through out the show room. You could make the walls look like rocks and set your products on the ledges and paint the walls to look like your favorite trails in the area.

Or hell, you could make different areas represent different types of trails around the country (rocks, mud and sand) to highlight the different strengths of various products. For example a Moab area for rock crawlers, a Tellico area for mudders and an Ocotillio area for the sand guys!

Then if you need someone to work there call me!

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 is expanding and needs your help