Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4- I am in the mood to Deal!!

Old 09-15-2010, 08:19 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dave, Don't get me wrong i appreciate the great deal i got from you. i just kinda wanted to brag that i got new diff covers!!! i know thats lame!! and it gave me a chance to thanks you again.
Right on I agree they are going to be cool. I just wanted to make sure people new That we were taking care of everybody!!

David
Old 09-15-2010, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALWAYS a GREAT THING dealing with...

Dave and Northridge!!! I like the fact that I can call Dave and he can tell me...HONESTLY...I have that shit/I don't have that shit and you will have your shit on this day...and like frickin' magic...every time he flaps his gums...that goofy BROWN TRUCK shows up with my crap EVERY DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!! THANX dude!!!

Mike
Old 09-15-2010, 03:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kRaZyKoWaL
Dave and Northridge!!! I like the fact that I can call Dave and he can tell me...HONESTLY...I have that shit/I don't have that shit and you will have your shit on this day...and like frickin' magic...every time he flaps his gums...that goofy BROWN TRUCK shows up with my crap EVERY DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!! THANX dude!!!

Mike
It IS like Magic. I get all my stuff from Dave now. It may take awhile for things to get to our neck of the woods but he's the absolute best. Northridge 4x4 rocks.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Freak

Hmmm... maybe I should have ordered from Northridge... I'm waiting on stuff to deliver after like a week and a half

Update: Ordered stuff :-) Got to talk to Dave too. I feel like I'm part of the club now, haha

Last edited by Fenrir; 09-21-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 05:06 PM
JK Freak

I hear what your saying Dave, I'm not looking to run ya out of house and home.. I was just looking to get the most bang for my buck

On a side not, I had not realized that the IPF's were already on sale

Thanks for the Help, can't wait to get my parts
Old 09-15-2010, 10:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I saw your Crown brake lines for the 4" lift on the site, but it didn't show if they came in colors. Other places they are in 6 or 7 colors; Are these the same lines just in clear? Are they the ones with teflon, kevlar, 1-piece crimped end, etc?
Is the price on the site the final word? I understand if it is, because at least you have free shipping.
I need some shipped to me asap. PM me with the info, please.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the good customer service! I just got my evap relocation kit and exhaust is on it's way!
Old 09-16-2010, 07:45 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

I saw your Crown brake lines for the 4" lift on the site, but it didn't show if they came in colors. Other places they are in 6 or 7 colors; Are these the same lines just in clear? Are they the ones with teflon, kevlar, 1-piece crimped end, etc?
Is the price on the site the final word? I understand if it is, because at least you have free shipping.
I need some shipped to me asap. PM me with the info, please.
We have these in stock ready to ship they are stainless steel with a Black coating.

the 6 or 7 color choices are lame in my opinion they dont stock them and have to have crown build them so they take a week to ship. At the end of the day it is a brake line.

Give me a call I will see what I can do .

David
Old 09-16-2010, 07:46 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Maybe some RCV's to go in the new Pro-Rock unlimited housing...
They are in stock give me a call!

David
Old 09-16-2010, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Drag link flip kit

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
If you Are looking for something Give us a call and I will do my absolute Best to give you the best deal available. I promise that you will get the best Customer Service.

We have a 98% same day Shipping Rate on all of our orders. Yes 98% I took the time and figured it out.

AEV, ARB , JKS , TF , Full-Traction , Daystar , Hutchinson, Yukon, RCV, Old Man EMU, Coast Driveline, Spidertrax , Tuffy , Currie, Rugged Ridge, Warn

All these Parts Are in stock ready to ship.

Give us a call and I will see what I can do if we cant do any better than the website you still get Free shipping

Thanks
David
i am adding a .750 spacer to my JK 3" lift with a front track bare relocation bracket from warrior, i think the drag link flip would be the next step.
AEV offers it in a kit, need sleeve also

Last edited by falconfixer; 09-17-2010 at 12:13 AM.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4- I am in the mood to Deal!!