Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4- Our Promise to you

Old 01-22-2009, 11:29 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Northridge4x4- Our Promise to you

In this tough economy we want everybody to know that we do care and will do our very best to take care of you!

We will answer the phone when you call or call you back if you leave a message in a very short amount of time.

We will be friendly When you call and answer all questions to the best of our ability.

We will answer all emails in a timely manner.

We know that everybody wants there product as soon as they order it so we will make sure to ship everything as fast as possible, And send you a tracking number ASAP.

If a problem arises we will do our absolute best to get things resolved very quickly.

We will never tell you something is in stock when it is not.

We will do everything we can to make you happy and make sure that you will be a returning customer to us.

You find a better deal on a part send us a email or give us a call and we will be honest with you and make you the best deal we can.

Also I want to thank all of our past and present customers for the support. Running a small family owned and operated business is never easy but without you it would be impossible!

Thank-you
David Johnson
Northridge
Old 01-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you David
Old 01-22-2009, 11:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks David! In the past year and a half, you have given me nothing but A++++ customer service. Because of that, I always go to you first when I need parts and never hesitate to reccommend you to my friends.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

thank u dave and thanks for the beanie i got with my cb
Old 01-22-2009, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Northridge 4x4 is by far the best Jeep parts co. I have dealt with. David goes above and beyond with his customer service...as a matter of fact I emailed David a quick question this week and he responded in under 5 minutes. How many companys can say they do that!??!?!

Keep up the great work David and thanks for your support with the site.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Always great service with Northridge. Usually the best deal I can get, and always the best shipping deal for us Canadians when he can.

Great customer service too. UPS lost one of my shipments, so David got burned. Re-shipping me the stuff, plus some extra goods and is still biting the shipping bullet for me. Can't ask from more from a vendor
Old 01-22-2009, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Allways superfast shipping on my orders, and I like it a lot! Thanks David
Old 01-22-2009, 12:31 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know I always buy everything from you if you have it
I am sure you will be seeing lots more of my money this year too.

Last edited by Dizzyliz; 03-11-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: edited blacklisted reference
Old 01-22-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

ok, you already know we are all literally addicted to buying jeep parts...

throw in fair pricing and quality customer service. now that just isnt fair!!!

ha ha.

thanks david. top notch...

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
In this tough economy we want everybody to know that we do care and will do our very best to take care of you!

We will answer the phone when you call or call you back if you leave a message in a very short amount of time.

We will be friendly When you call and answer all questions to the best of our ability.

We will answer all emails in a timely manner.

We know that everybody wants there product as soon as they order it so we will make sure to ship everything as fast as possible, And send you a tracking number ASAP.

If a problem arises we will do our absolute best to get things resolved very quickly.

We will never tell you something is in stock when it is not.

We will do everything we can to make you happy and make sure that you will be a returning customer to us.

You find a better deal on a part send us a email or give us a call and we will be honest with you and make you the best deal we can.

Also I want to thank all of our past and present customers for the support. Running a small family owned and operated business is never easy but without you it would be impossible!

Thank-you
David Johnson
Northridge
Old 01-22-2009, 01:02 PM
JK Junkie

i would expect nothing else from you david
thanks for all your great support and service

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4- Our Promise to you