Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 - Veterans Day Giveaway

Old 11-14-2009, 05:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CEEJAY5
David,

Absolutely blown away by your generosity. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel as though everyone else is as deserving, if not moreso. I am humbled.

All the best,
Tim

Hey Tim! Congrats on the great gift! My name is Tim, also.

I see you are in Fountain as well. Only you are in Afghan right now, and I am in Iraq. Whereabouts you at in Fountain? When do you get back? I should be back in March time frame. Love the pic of your Jeep.

Last edited by RedWolf; 11-14-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sir,

R&R in Jan or Feb, then return in May/June for good. Located right behind the Safeway...

Originally Posted by tbowers4
Hey Tim! Congrats on the great gift! My name is Tim, also.

I see you are in Fountain as well. Only you are in Afghan right now, and I am in Iraq. Whereabouts you at in Fountain? When do you get back? I should be back in March time frame. Love the pic of your Jeep.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CEEJAY5
Sir,

R&R in Jan or Feb, then return in May/June for good. Located right behind the Safeway...
Cool... That's good you are getting a little break soon. I live pretty close (not that Fountain is big) off of Link Rd. I'm sure there must be a couple more JK-Forum members who live in the area. If so, maybe some of us will be able to do a "get together/trail ride" or something when we get back.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Never served. But a big THANK YOU to all that are currently serving and have served. If it weren't for you we would not be living the way we do with the freedoms we have.

Remember when you see military personel take a second and say THANKS
Old 11-14-2009, 11:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Congratulations guys.

And David, that is an awesome token of appreciation to us, upon return from this deployment I will definitely being hitting you up for some of the things that get added to the mod list.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:13 PM
JK Newbie

Default Usmc

CPL Hoffman M.R.
1st Light Armored Recon
USMC
1 tour in Afganistan 2 in Iraq

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 - Veterans Day Giveaway