Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Official Woods / JeepSWAG Product News Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 08:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't wait for pis of the tubes!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

what is the hard top save kit?

any multipurchase discounts?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:49 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wagonofdoom
what is the hard top save kit?

any multipurchase discounts?
Two great questions.

The six rear bolts that hold the hard top on, are causing the hard top to crack. This kit will act as a large washer to stop the cracking. Just me picking up where Jeep left off again....

I've worked really hard to offer the best value possible. This includes selling the products as inexpensively as I possible, without sacrificing quality. All f the JeepSWAG prices are discounted below the standard 4XFiX MSRP. So, other than the pre-sale discounts, these prices will only go up from here. Though not published, I've always refunded shipping charges when multiple item's are shipped together. It's an informal policy, that's been at my own discretion. So place all your orders at the same time and I'll do what I can.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

rodge!
i didnt expect much since your stuff is CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ill be ordering 4 or 5 products within a week or two
just picked up the JK and its time to mod
i REALLLLY want your bumper if you can send it to APO
Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

rodge!
i didnt expect much since your stuff is CHEAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
ill be ordering 4 or 5 products within a week or two
just picked up the JK and its time to mod
i REALLLLY want your bumper if you can send it to APO

You bring about, what has been a real concern for me. I've thought before, that folks would think that these are cheap products, just because my prices are low. I'm really trying the Costco approach. Offer the best products at the best prices. I need to do some volume to survive though...

Happy to ship to APO's. I don't get why anybody wouldn't ship through a service that helps so many Americans in uniform.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Subscribed!
Old 09-08-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Woods
You bring about, what has been a real concern for me. I've thought before, that folks would think that these are cheap products, just because my prices are low. I'm really trying the Costco approach. Offer the best products at the best prices. I need to do some volume to survive though...

Happy to ship to APO's. I don't get why anybody wouldn't ship through a service that helps so many Americans in uniform.

i understand why some wont due to weight, there is a 70 lbs limit

i didnt mean its cheap as in crap
You are like me. I run a business shipping wheels and used parts from japan to the US for guys. I dont charge out the butt like other companies, and that allows me to make a little money, but help MORE people out.

Its good to see someone not expecting 6-800 for a bumper, when it costs nowhere near that to produce even factoring in labor and RnD.
People think that becuase hte JK is a new model, they can charge whatever they want. Fact is, they can, there are a bunch of well off idiots on this board that will throw money around and not care. Becuase of them, people like me and other suffer from inflated pricing

And thanks to you, the enthusiast, there is a reasonable option that is devoid of infaltion, yet you are still making a profit from it!

You sir, are the person that should be thanked, not me. I just do my job, you do yours with morality and ethics.

that being said, im in for hte bumper when you rock out a finished pic. And if you have a way of letting another companies lightbar, or even your own work with it itd be cool.

But im deff ordering the trunk and hood shocks and the hardtop kit.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thanks for all the kind words WOD. It really means a lot. I need to apologize for my choice of words. I wasn't even remembering that you used the word cheap and when I read it, I knew what you intended.

NP on shipping the light bar. My address is on the website.

i understand why some wont due to weight, there is a 70 lbs limit

i didnt mean its cheap as in crap
You are like me. I run a business shipping wheels and used parts from japan to the US for guys. I dont charge out the butt like other companies, and that allows me to make a little money, but help MORE people out.

Its good to see someone not expecting 6-800 for a bumper, when it costs nowhere near that to produce even factoring in labor and RnD.
People think that becuase hte JK is a new model, they can charge whatever they want. Fact is, they can, there are a bunch of well off idiots on this board that will throw money around and not care. Becuase of them, people like me and other suffer from inflated pricing

And thanks to you, the enthusiast, there is a reasonable option that is devoid of infaltion, yet you are still making a profit from it!

You sir, are the person that should be thanked, not me. I just do my job, you do yours with morality and ethics.

that being said, im in for hte bumper when you rock out a finished pic. And if you have a way of letting another companies lightbar, or even your own work with it itd be cool.

But im deff ordering the trunk and hood shocks and the hardtop kit.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:58 PM
JK Super Freak

You say the yechnora has a critical temp of 400F. I'm concerned as I have (for the forseeable future) a PM motor winch. While one day I'll have something nicer, I would love to upgrade the steel cable to synthetic. I was looking at the amsteel (I think that's the name, too lazy to check) with the 10 feet of high temp fire line in the beginning. How will the technora compare for these type winches? Thanks!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:28 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Phishjeep
You say the yechnora has a critical temp of 400F. I'm concerned as I have (for the forseeable future) a PM motor winch. While one day I'll have something nicer, I would love to upgrade the steel cable to synthetic. I was looking at the amsteel (I think that's the name, too lazy to check) with the 10 feet of high temp fire line in the beginning. How will the technora compare for these type winches? Thanks!
I'd bet dollars to donuts, that the "fire line" is Technora. Most companies will not use 100% Technora, because of cost.

BTW, the heat isn't generally created by the motor. It's the brake inside the drum that gets hot. That and a little friction from the rope.

Quick Reply: Official Woods / JeepSWAG Product News Thread