Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

ORW now has the BRAND NEW Baja Designs Squadron LED JK kits in stock! Crazy bright!

Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
ORW Representative

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default ORW now has the BRAND NEW Baja Designs Squadron LED JK kits in stock! Crazy bright!

This has been in the works for a while now, but they are finally in stock and ready to go! Our first order is only for 10 units, so I wanted to post these on here as soon as they arrived(about an hour ago).
These put out some very serious light! 3600 lumens per light! These are NOT for around town unless you want to make other drivers very unhappy.
The kit is plug-route some wires-play. These fit right into the existing fog light holes in the O.E. bumper and should fit any other bumper that can use a factory fog light.
Each package includes two lights, two brackets and all needed hardware, and a complete wiring harness.
They are intended to be used as an auxiliary driving light and the included harness will have them triggered with the high beams. There is also included wiring to switch them manually-you just need to purchase a switch of your liking. In reality, you could really trigger them off any existing light set up you wanted, just by tapping the trigger wires into anywhere you wanted.
PM me for special forum pricing.
These are not the cheapest option-nor are they intended to be, but for a smallish drop-in, ready-to-run light kit, there just isn't anything with more punch that I'm aware of.
Click image for larger version

Name:	jksquad1.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	335213Click image for larger version

Name:	jksquad2.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	335214
Old 11-26-2012, 12:59 PM
PGT
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any chance they're DOT stamped?
Old 11-26-2012, 03:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm interested and love how they are triggered! Send me some details please
Old 12-13-2012, 07:03 AM
JK Newbie

Default Squadrons

I'm running 2 on my bumper with amber lenses. Super bright for such a small light. Running nothing but their lights on both my Jeeps.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
ORW Representative

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Txbajajk
I'm running 2 on my bumper with amber lenses. Super bright for such a small light. Running nothing but their lights on both my Jeeps.
Thanks for the input, they are pretty amazing.

Quick Reply: ORW now has the BRAND NEW Baja Designs Squadron LED JK kits in stock! Crazy bright!