Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder NEW PRODUCTS to Debut At Off-Road Expo 2012!

Old 10-12-2012, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here, can't wait for the narrow flares and new corners.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

"The Brawler Mid-Width front bumper for JK is wider than the Brawler Lite, to provide extra coverage into the wheel area and to better protect the lower corners of the grille. There is an optional lower skid, as shown here. Together these make a more substantial looking bumper than the Brawler Lite for those who are going for more of an expeditionary look with their Jeep, while still providing great approach angles."

When is it going to be available on your site? I love it and I really need it. Lokks great!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Waiting for more info/pics of the narrow fronts and rear corners/fenders!!! Of course that means I will be selling a set of standard width front and rear aluminum flares...
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 AM
DTS
Former Member

Thanks for all the inquiries! I do not have any specific release dates for any of the new items discussed in this thread. I will post up new info as soon as I have it for any of these products.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MVines
Waiting for more info/pics of the narrow fronts and rear corners/fenders!!! Of course that means I will be selling a set of standard width front and rear aluminum flares...
Pm me when you are ready to sell those!
Old 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Anymore pics of the narrow flares? When are these going to be available?!!!!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by DjCO2
Anymore pics of the narrow flares? When are these going to be available?!!!!
Originally Posted by DTS
Thanks for all the inquiries! I do not have any specific release dates for any of the new items discussed in this thread. I will post up new info as soon as I have it for any of these products.
I don't really have anything more definite to report beyond what I posted two days ago. Like I said, we'll post up new info once we have it. Believe me we won't bring a new part to market then try to keep it a secret
Old 10-17-2012, 07:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Wendy.Jeepchick
I'm ACTIVELY shoping for a rear bumper. Yours looks awesome. But I have a few criteria that I needs to meet: Class II integrated hitch receiver, cargo rack, gerry can mounts.

Are you going to make a cargo rack or gerry can mounts/rack for your rear bumper?
I'm interested in this also
Old 10-17-2012, 10:07 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for doing wider flares. I have the PSC brawler knockers and look forward to getting more of your fantastic products on my JK. In australia we need tyres to be covered so you guys are one of the only ones doing solid wider flares. Can't wait.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Love your products. Can't wait for the release of the new rear bumper/tire carrier. I just did a good amount of work to my JK and it's patiently waiting the right tire carrier. Looking at the new teraflex set up right now, but if this comes out soon enough at a good price I'll have to reconsider.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder NEW PRODUCTS to Debut At Off-Road Expo 2012!