Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts for Rigid Industries 50" LED Light Bars

Old 10-17-2011, 08:46 AM
DTS
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts for Rigid Industries 50" LED Light Bars

The Poison Spyder JK Light Bar Mount is an easy, great-looking way to mount a Rigid Industries 50" E-Series or SR-Series LED light bar over the windshield of your Jeep JK Wrangler. Available in either aluminum or steel, these Light Bar Mounts are CNC laser cut from 3/16" thick plate, then precision brake-formed and finish welded. The contoured, gusseted design provides the strength need to hold the massive Rigid 50" light bar securely in place at highway speeds and in rough terrain.

Installation is simple, using the existing lower windshield bracket bolts. Rubber liners are provided to protect the Jeep's paint underneath the mounts. Mounts are shipped as bare steel or aluminum, ready for you to paint or powder coat in the color of your choice.

Click Here for the LED Light Bar Mount in aluminum
Click Here for the LED Light Bar Mount in steel
Old 10-17-2011, 09:06 AM
JK Freak

Do you make a version with tabs for lower windshield mounted lights like in the last two pics? Would be a cool little feature to add that probably wouldn't cost too much more...because why not have more lights
Old 10-17-2011, 09:13 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Imposter_LRF
Do you make a version with tabs for lower windshield mounted lights like in the last two pics? Would be a cool little feature to add that probably wouldn't cost too much more...because why not have more lights
Yes we will begin offering that option soon. The first articles are on our "Venomous" Jeep, here's a pic of it at the Off-Road Expo...

Old 10-17-2011, 11:41 PM
JK Super Freak

looks like my river raider snorkel would still fit. can you confirm this?
Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 AM
JK Junkie

man i would LOVE to have this light setup but i just cant afford $1500 for the Light and another $260 for the brackets. Guess Ill just stick to my PSC Hawse fairlead light mount and my 10" light by from Rigid...... baby steps right?
Old 10-18-2011, 02:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Sapper12b
man i would LOVE to have this light setup but i just cant afford $1500 for the Light and another $260 for the brackets. Guess Ill just stick to my PSC Hawse fairlead light mount and my 10" light by from Rigid...... baby steps right?
Yeah I agree, but the light output of these things is unbelievable! Its on a wishlist somewhere...
Old 10-18-2011, 02:56 AM
jdk
JK Freak

Really Nice set-up
Old 10-18-2011, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Very nice. I like the idea of these mounts just for keeping branches off the window frame on tight trails, too.

Now, if the light bar wasn't so expensive...
Old 10-19-2011, 11:29 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by JdTms11
looks like my river raider snorkel would still fit. can you confirm this?
Can't confirm it, haven't seen any photos of rigs with that combo. Maybe some of the members here have and can chime in. We're not really big on snorkels out here in the dry southwest

Originally Posted by Sapper12b
Please give Rick in our sales department a call at 951-849-5911. Rick might be able to make you a package deal with the light and brackets together. Tell him Dusty mentioned it to you here on JK-F, he might be able to work something out with you.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can you sell this without the light bracket? I am looking to protect the window frame from branches and will be buying the P.S. B-Pillar cover as well.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder A-Pillar Mounts for Rigid Industries 50" LED Light Bars