Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Quadratec

Old 01-19-2013, 09:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadratec

Hi,

New to the forums but have had my Wrangler since 2011. I ordered a few items from Quadratec and was just wondering if they gave any type of discounts for forum members. I know a few sponsors on the GTO forum I belong to give discounts, so I was just wondering.

Thanks guys.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:00 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by cyager01
Hi,

New to the forums but have had my Wrangler since 2011. I ordered a few items from Quadratec and was just wondering if they gave any type of discounts for forum members. I know a few sponsors on the GTO forum I belong to give discounts, so I was just wondering.

Thanks guys.
yeah, they usually do no tax and free shipping. Contact Joe, he's on here as quadratec. He is head of the web team. Give him part numbers and what you want. He'll open an order and you call and give your info. Have ordered TONS of stuff from them and they always get it here quickly and correctly.

Send him a pm, he won't steer you wrong.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scrappy
yeah, they usually do no tax and free shipping. Contact Joe, he's on here as quadratec. He is head of the web team. Give him part numbers and what you want. He'll open an order and you call and give your info. Have ordered TONS of stuff from them and they always get it here quickly and correctly.

Send him a pm, he won't steer you wrong.

Sweet..thanks for the info. I'll try contacting him, although I already placed the order so it might be too late. I'm sure this won't be the last order. You're right about the quick delivery though. I ordered on Friday and it is due to arrive Monday.

Quick Reply: Quadratec