Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Quadratec JK-Forum Free & Discounted Shipping Promo Code & Link!

Old 05-11-2015, 07:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the link/code, just ordered some mirrors
Old 05-27-2015, 03:05 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by etl330
Hey so I was wondering if you guys have a way for me to determine if something I buy will come via fedex smartpost or regular fedex. I'm asking because when I order from you guys it's typically something I need/want quickly and when it takes a week with smartpost instead of a day with regular fedex it's more than a little irritating, especially when you guys promote your speedy shipping.
Just placed another order I needed quickly and yet again you're sending my order via this smart post garbage and it won't be here(Long Island) til next Monday. Definitely my last quadratec order.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by etl330

Just placed another order I needed quickly and yet again you're sending my order via this smart post garbage and it won't be here(Long Island) til next Monday. Definitely my last quadratec order.
I absolutely hate the smart post
There is nothing I hate worse than watching my order sit at the post office 2 miles from my house for 4 days before they finally decide to deliver it to me and see 2 fedex trucks a day delivering stuff to my neighbors
Old 05-27-2015, 04:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by The Black Jeep
I absolutely hate the smart post There is nothing I hate worse than watching my order sit at the post office 2 miles from my house for 4 days before they finally decide to deliver it to me and see 2 fedex trucks a day delivering stuff to my neighbors
It's even worse that they promote the crap out of their 'fast shipping' and then use this garbage. Sent an email this morning and haven't heard back. I'd call but I don't want to sit on hold for 15 minutes just to deal with someone who doesn't give a shit.
Old 07-12-2016, 04:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for information

Quick Reply: Quadratec JK-Forum Free & Discounted Shipping Promo Code & Link!