Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

question for Tera Flex...

Old 07-23-2008, 08:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question for Tera Flex...

The rear track bracket I have is not matching up. The bolt holes in the bracket and the frame are off center by at least 1/4 of an inch. The sholders on the bracket will not allow me to push the bracket farther into the frame for bolt hole alignment. Thank you...Wesley
Old 07-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by thissideup
The rear track bracket I have is not matching up. The bolt holes in the bracket and the frame are off center by at least 1/4 of an inch. The sholders on the bracket will not allow me to push the bracket farther into the frame for bolt hole alignment. Thank you...Wesley
Would you send me a pic of you holding that bracket up in place? Also give me a call. Got a solution for you.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 07-23-2008 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Every thing looks good but the way the bolt hole lines up. Let me know if you need more pics or other angles. Thank you....you guys rock
Old 07-23-2008, 12:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Ok...A little man handling (not a porsh) and I was able to get it in place. Thanks for the help....Wes

Quick Reply: question for Tera Flex...