Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Racetrim suspension seat blowout!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:30 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Racetrim suspension seat blowout!

This is a killer deal on seats, but there's a catch. With little modification the seats can be mounted in the JK. Unless you use an adapter bracket, you loose use of the factory seat belts and when there is no passenger in the passenger seat, the airbag warning light turns on. I do not have JK adapter brackets. Brackets can be purchased from other manufacturers, for $100 per seat. Another alternative is to use aftermarket harnesses and live with the warning light. It's being done.

All Standard and Wide Suspension Seats Shipping $37.50 per seat
I don't know if the Wide Seats fit in a JK. Nobody's tried it yet.

These seats are true clearance items. The manufacturer is no longer making them,... No returns.

Picked up in Costa Mesa: $10 per seat (All shipping orders ship from a distribution center. Customer pickups at the distribution center are not allowed, so I have to pay to have seats delivered to me for customer pickup. One week's advanced notice is required for customer pickup.

I've sold hundreds of these. Nothing but great reviews

I've come across a limited supply of RaceTrim Suspension Seats. Once these are gone, they're gone.

Suggested Retail is $548 - $648 Per Pair (yes I know they can be found for less on the web) These are being sold as sets of two.

Hi-Backs have an adjustable Lumbar Support

All have harness slots, including crotch slots

Email all questions and requests. seats@JeepSWAG.com[/B]

Pics, details, information and to buy LINK

All prices below are TWO! of each, seat and/or support adapters and brackets

Prices are:

- $190 Hi-Back Tan (Two Seats)

- $245 Hi-Back Black (Two Seats)

- $220 Hi-Back Grey (Two Seats)

- $210 Head Rest Black (Two Seats)

- $200 Head Rest Grey (Two Seats)

- $175 Head Rest Tan (Two Seats)

- $330 Wide Seats, (Two Seats) (Front Material/Back Material) Tweed Fabric/Black Vinyl, Black Fabric/Black Vinyl, Black Vinyl/Black Vinyl, Grey Fabric/Grey Vinyl, Tan Fabric/Tan Vinyl. These ARE NOT a direct Jeep bolt in seat. The seat mount tabs are wider at 16".

LINK TO DETAILS.

Sales tax if in California

Please Email all questions and requests. seats@JeepSWAG.com

Pictures of each style and color:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited by Woods; 05-25-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:03 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

If you plan to mount these in a JK without adapters, then PM me. I can get you some instructions over the phone. I'm looking for someone to do a write-up on this install.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aww man, that looks like a great deal, sucks to have the side airbags in the seats
Old 05-26-2009, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woods I think I've seen these on another site but I've heard great thigns about these. I'd like to understand the wide version black vinyl on black vinyl. How would I prevent throwing alarms or codes for this.

My main concern is ESP and the seltbelt alarm.

Also what do you sell for the harness?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:05 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by NE Wrangling
woods I think I've seen these on another site but I've heard great thigns about these. I'd like to understand the wide version black vinyl on black vinyl. How would I prevent throwing alarms or codes for this.

My main concern is ESP and the seltbelt alarm.

Also what do you sell for the harness?
Yeah, the word about these has spread all over the place. I've got a thread on another forum with 300 posts and 12,000 views and people have posted all over the place, from there.

I'm not certain that the wide seats will fit in a JK. I've only had one guy post up about fit. He's 6' 225 with a 38 waist and fit fine in the standard seats.

I haven't heard anything about ESP codes or alarms. All I've seen is the airbag warning light. It seems that there are weight sensors under the passenger seat. You can see two of them, if you look between the seat and the mount bracket, on the passenger side. You'll also notice that the driver's seat does not have these. If there is not enough weight (these seats weigh less) then the light comes on. If you have a passenger sitting there, the light does not come on. Near as I can tell, this is to determine if a passenger is in the seat. I would think, that if a passenger isn't sitting there and there's a crash, that the passenger airbag does not deploy???

Quick Reply: Racetrim suspension seat blowout!