Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rancho launches 7 new suspension systems for the Jeep JK!

Old 04-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Hook-Em
Are they already available through the different retailers? I know I bought my lift through 4WD.com and had it delivered to the local 4 Wheel Parts store.
The upgrade on the control arms is actually available May 1st, so usually takes a couple of weeks to get from us to the retailer.

Originally Posted by pup
It looks like you just moved up my timetable for a lift! Is the rebate form on the website going to be updated with the new part numbers as well? Now I need to find a vendor!!
Yes we are in the process of updating the website this week with the added part numbers that will qualify.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by pup
Wow...these options just made selecting a lift WAAAY more difficult. Is it possible that the new 3" and 4" SPORT lifts will qualify for the "Shock and Awe" promotion that's going on? I love the addition of the front track bar instead of the drop pitman arm!
My web dude just e-mailed us to inform us that the new systems have been added.
Also remember that the 2" SPORT will qualify for the RS5000 or RS9000XL level.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How quickly is that new bracket to allow for the stock pitman arm coming available. I've got about 4 hrs into trying to knock it loose and its still on the jeep. I would happily invest in the alternative.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by towel33
How quickly is that new bracket to allow for the stock pitman arm coming available. I've got about 4 hrs into trying to knock it loose and its still on the jeep. I would happily invest in the alternative.
I believe it's just an adjustable track bar that mounts in the stock locations. Any should do, but I bet Rancho has one available now.

Hope this helps,
Gary
Old 04-13-2012, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

I sure wish I had known this new 4" Sport Kit was being introduced 2 weeks ago when I ordered my kit. I would have preferred the components in the new kit. Lift is being installed today as I now read and reply to this thread...geez....
Old 04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
JK Newbie

Do you have a retrofit package for the 4 in Sport Lift to include these new parts?
  • Front adjustable track bar included to re-center front axle
  • Front extended length Brake Lines included to accommodate increase axle travel

As I would rather have an adjustable track bar rather than brackets and OEM track bar from last week's kit.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Thumbs up

PM me and I can get the parts list over to you on Monday.

Originally Posted by kingoneyl
Do you have a retrofit package for the 4 in Sport Lift to include these new parts?
  • Front adjustable track bar included to re-center front axle
  • Front extended length Brake Lines included to accommodate increase axle travel

As I would rather have an adjustable track bar rather than brackets and OEM track bar from last week's kit.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

I bought the 4" sport with 9000s and myride last summer and just got it installed a month ago...grrr...I'm wanting to upgrade to new system and also get adjustable control arms. Can you send me all part numbers I need?

Last edited by Alflinn; 04-14-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alflinn
I bought the 4" sport with 9000s and myride last summer and just got it installed a month ago...grrr...I'm wanting to upgrade to new system and also get adjustable control arms. Can you send me all part numbers I need?
How do you like the Myride? I'm also considering adding it, but I heard the compressor is loud, comes on every time you start the engine and runs even when the Jeep is parked and not running. Is it true and does it bother you? It probably won't stop me from getting it, but I'll just have to plan on ways to quite it down and run when I want it too.

Thanks,
Gary
Old 04-15-2012, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well my jeep is still in the shop but when I test drove it I couldn't hear the compressor over the hemi...also the ride adjustment is pretty cool. My LR4 has a compressor so I'm used to it.

Quick Reply: Rancho launches 7 new suspension systems for the Jeep JK!