Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rancho Suspension

Old 04-15-2007, 03:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancho almost

Rancho,
I almost bought one of your 4" systems yesterday but, the dudes at 4 Wheel parts, and your site, say it won't work on a Rubicon (Unlimited). Is it the sway bar disconect?

I have used your products on FJ40, Scout, Blazer (real BLAZER) and love
them...

I am ASSUMING that Rancho is watching this site....sponsorship and all....

SGMROCK
Old 04-15-2007, 07:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would be interested in their long arm kit, but like many others, I would have some questions about it first.
First question is, if they cant/wont post here, what good is this thread?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:23 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Okay, I just spoke with Rancho and they have agreed to do a Q&A session here to answer all your questions. I will be sure to post more details as soon as we finalize the details.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:34 PM
JK Freak

Smile

cool
Old 04-17-2007, 01:14 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rancho has a tech question area on their website. I asked several questions several days ago but have heard nothing back. I have C A S H money in my pocket burning a huge hole to buy a lift. I have questions.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sgmrock
Rancho,
I almost bought one of your 4" systems yesterday but, the dudes at 4 Wheel parts, and your site, say it won't work on a Rubicon (Unlimited). Is it the sway bar disconect?

I have used your products on FJ40, Scout, Blazer (real BLAZER) and love
them...

I am ASSUMING that Rancho is watching this site....sponsorship and all....

SGMROCK

I spoke with the tech today and he said the rubicon models require a different set of front end links. Part number 6753B.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Did any one else see the Q&A forum appear last night? It was only around for a few minutes then disappeared.

Hey Wayoflife how exactly are these Q&A sessions conducted? Is it a chat format or do you just keep refreshing the thread?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:40 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by nader
Did any one else see the Q&A forum appear last night? It was only around for a few minutes then disappeared.

Hey Wayoflife how exactly are these Q&A sessions conducted? Is it a chat format or do you just keep refreshing the thread?
LOL!! Man, you're a sharp son of a gun

Yeah, we were working on setting things up last night and will be sending out an official annoucement by email later on today. The Q&A session will begin on Monday and run for the rest of the week. Once the official session is over, the thread will be moved to this forum where it will stay open for further discussion. As far as how it will work goes, you will get to ask questions and an engineer from Rancho will respond to them at his convenience. We'll establish and post specific rules for people to follow prior to the actual session.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Eddie
Old 04-18-2007, 09:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds cool!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayoflife
LOL!! Man, you're a sharp son of a gun

Yeah, we were working on setting things up last night and will be sending out an official annoucement by email later on today. The Q&A session will begin on Monday and run for the rest of the week. Once the official session is over, the thread will be moved to this forum where it will stay open for further discussion. As far as how it will work goes, you will get to ask questions and an engineer from Rancho will respond to them at his convenience. We'll establish and post specific rules for people to follow prior to the actual session.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Eddie
Ah ok. I thought it was like a live chat session. Thanks for setting this up. I got a resposne form Rancho about a recent inquiry i made on their long arm suspension:

"As for our long arm kit, it will be available and on the shelf this month.
We have some information and performance photos on our site so be sure to check them out. Mel at Offroad Evolution is somewhat familiar with our long arm kit and should be able to give you some feedback regarding the kit. He should also have one for you to take a look at. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions."

Not sure if that means that Mel has one of their kits installed or not?

Quick Reply: Rancho Suspension