Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Re-Introducing the Quadratec Hardrock Wheels! Available NOW for Pre-Order!

Old 12-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Re-Introducing the Quadratec Hardrock Wheels! Available NOW for Pre-Order!

Our Quadratec Hardrock wheels are back!

17x8.5 with 5.2" Backspacing, 5x5 Bolt Pattern, for Wrangler JK. These hub-centric alloy wheels are engineered one inch wider then a factory "Rubicon" wheel and feature a 5.2" backspacing which allows most larger tires to fit under stock fender flares. The deeper dish offers familiar styling with unique looks. All Quadratec wheels meet the stringent SAE J2530 standards and DOT requirements and feature our limited lifetime structural warranty and a limited one year finish warranty. Available in your choice of Gun Metal Gray, Black or Smoke Bronze with machined accents or Satin Black. Center cap included!

Gun Metal Gray Machined - Part # 92615.3410:

Black Machined - Part # 92615.3450:

Smoke Bronze Machined - Part # 92615.3440:

Satin Black - Part # 92615.3420:

These are expected in stock here in Pennsylvania in late-February. If you order now, you will be holding a place in line for when the February shipment arrives. As a reminder: We do offer forum discounts! For a discounted quote you can go about it 3 ways:

1) PM me with your first & last name, address, zip and the part numbers you would like to order. I'll reply back with a discounted quote if applicable. This takes 1-2 business days (or less) on average depending on PM volume.

2) E-mail my sales rep Rob at: RobW@quadratec.com Tell him you're a Forum user and would like a discounted quote. He'll get that going for you. He typically responds within hours if it's Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern.

3) Call my sales line at 1-800-745-2348. Tell them you're a Forum user and would like to place an order with your Forum discount. Their hours are Mon-Thurs 8am-Midnight, Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm.

Whichever you prefer works for us.

Thanks & have a great day!

-Rick
Old 12-11-2017, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to see these wheels are coming back.

*Need to add them back to my wish list.
Old 02-06-2018, 03:00 AM
Former Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Normally a trip that would have taken us about 8 hours to complete, Lasted us 15 hours because of heavy rain and dense fog, but we also added a few more stops along our route. One stop was Quadratec as they had something in the very small showroom waiting for us.

Purely on a whim, we ordered these wheels and instead of having them shipped to us, we opted to pick them up ourselves as we were right there anyway. I started opening one box and inspecting the wheels. The wife on the other hand wanted to try and beat the heavy rain and fog that was approaching. Thus we inspected one wheel, loaded up the jeep and headed back home.

But once I was able to recover from the Fri drive I was up Sat morning as to inspect those wheels.. and wouldn't you know it. The last wheel we inspeated had been dropped by the factory before it was powder coated..

It was hard enough trying to get this picture as the camera wanted to focus on other things. As you can see the bend is right on the face edge which would cause a constant leak on where that tire would be mounted. As of this morning (4 days after we brought these wheels home) I've yet to hear back from Quadratec on when and how we're suppose to send this damaged wheel back.. This is starting to turn into a nightmare return hassle and may eventually have to take another week day off to drive to PA to return this wheel directly to Quadratec..

All was nearly forgiven when Quadratec sent out a replacement wheel the next day. Inspecting the replacement we found no issues and we had 5 wheels once again. The wheels we selected?..

Quadratec's 17x8.5 / 10mm ET hard Rock Wheels So far so good, but we still have to test fit these without having any tires mounted on them just for verification purposes until we can selected the correct tire for this set up.

Last edited by TrailBadger; 03-02-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Re-Introducing the Quadratec Hardrock Wheels! Available NOW for Pre-Order!