Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rear Coil Correction Degree Wedges

Old 05-19-2009, 06:05 AM
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

They will be included in all 3.5" X Factor and up lift kits. The Flex and Entry Level systems will not recieve them. By June 1st we should have our website completely updated. Thanks for the inquiry. Hope it helps.

Rock Krawler
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got mine ordered
Old 05-20-2009, 11:36 AM
JK Junkie

Just ordered mine
Old 05-22-2009, 03:33 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mine went on last night. Simple install, only about an hour start to finish including soda break and cleanup.

It took out a LOT of the bow on my springs, not quite all of it but it is substantially better than it was! My Driverside coil was bowed towards the trackbar mount quite a bit, looks mostly straight now, the passenger side received the most benefit i think.

No pics yet, was to dark by the time it was buttoned up.

IMO these where well worth the price, just for my peace of mind.

Oh, and hey! there was no decal in the box? *shake* *shake* nope, nuthin. I am a sticker whore, my toolbox is covered.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:51 AM
Former Vendor

Glad you liked them and we are glad they are helping you with your issue with the coil springs. If you PM us we will send you some decals. Sorry, we don't even have the packaging in yet for these. We had no idea so many people wanted them. All we know is that Rock Krawler Suspension wanted them and thought they would work well with our kits.

Rock Krawler
Old 06-08-2009, 12:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Got a set on order as well...maybe next week I will have time to get them on
Old 06-10-2009, 06:21 AM
Former Vendor

Guys/Gals

Thank you for the orders! Would you let us know how these are working out for you guys with suspension systems other than ours?

Rock Krawler
Old 07-20-2009, 07:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
Guys/Gals

Thank you for the orders! Would you let us know how these are working out for you guys with suspension systems other than ours?

Rock Krawler
I was going to buy these, but I am not sure how they will work will my teraflex spring retainers. Are these working with the teraflex/jks spring retainers and other similar styles? If you guys want to send me a set I will check it out for you if you don't know...
Old 07-20-2009, 09:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default TF retainers

I put these on last week. Take your retainers off. I took the rear track bar right off. Put spring commpessors on the coils and lift the rear of your Jeep with a highlift jack till the coils drop out. Of course chock your wheels and put jack stands under the frame before you crawl under. Install the wedges and reverse everything you took out. Torque the track bar to 125 ft/lbs when you set your Jeep back on the ground. Done. If you have adustable control arms reset your pinion angle.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:13 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension
Guys/Gals

Rock Krawler
Originally Posted by bigbluejk
I was going to buy these, but I am not sure how they will work will my teraflex spring retainers. Are these working with the teraflex/jks spring retainers and other similar styles? If you guys want to send me a set I will check it out for you if you don't know...

TeraFlex 3" coil kit, wedges helped a lot with spring bow, it wasnt super bad to begin with, just enough that it bugged me, now it doesnt.

The bottom Teraflex spring retainers work just fine with these wedges.

Quick Reply: Rear Coil Correction Degree Wedges