Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Bumper....$189.95

Old 08-26-2011, 08:36 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's one more....

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0050.jpg
Views:	1438
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	202665
Old 08-26-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Add me in
+OEM fogs.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JkHauler
There's no downsides to stubbys. These bumpers provide more clearance for obstacles and the ability of obstacle approach is much better. The one thing I've learned over the past 15 years is the less that's in the way is the key to success. I;ll state that stubbys aren't for everyone, but I don't need the bull bar, or the stinger or any of the other massive amounts of accessories that go onto large over priced bumpers.. Give me short, simple, d-rings, winch capabilities, and a good design and I'm golden. The best part: This is one of the nicer cheapest stubbys on the market.

Come on Ben- You got orders lining up, take our names, cash, and get these to us with the promise of shipping D-ring upgrades the moment they're complete. I need this at my door before Sept 15th so it can debut in Savannah Jeep Show.
Thanks JkHauler. I appreciate the input.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:19 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Well guys I'm sorry to say fogs are out of the question on this stubby. Due to the design there are only two locations for the lights to go...beside the fair-lead or in the caps...well the fram horn is in the way of both of those. The only option I can think of would be a light bar to fasten to the top of the bumper and run over the winch. This would require some wiring on your part, but you guys aren't scared of that right?
Old 08-26-2011, 09:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Any thought on more modular options like removable end caps that extend it further so that it is closer to the original width bumper or mid length width? Stock fogs are important to me as I use them all the time for added light at night.

Also, the width is a bi deceiving with those fenders in that Jeep. Would like to see a pic with stock fenders. If possible
Old 08-26-2011, 09:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Bad ass JK you guys have, the paint job is sick! that bumper is now on my list! It will go great with my RC lift and steering stabilizer! you guys make great affordable stuff! Thanks!

Last edited by atc22; 08-26-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by db09JKU
Any thought on more modular options like removable end caps that extend it further so that it is closer to the original width bumper or mid length width? Stock fogs are important to me as I use them all the time for added light at night.

Also, the width is a bi deceiving with those fenders in that Jeep. Would like to see a pic with stock fenders. If possible
I'm not RC but how is the size deceiving? Its a stubby... in a stubby thread. sorta like me going to Harley davidson site and requesting they build a motorcycle the length of a car..
Old 08-26-2011, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
Hey guys check out our newest product for JK's. Let me know what you think and if we have enough intrest i'll get a smokin group buy approved! Soon to come D-rings as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGSpcSHWN64
Do we have a group buy going yet, what's the price gonna be, shipping details???
Old 08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JkHauler
I'm not RC but how is the size deceiving? Its a stubby... in a stubby thread. sorta like me going to Harley davidson site and requesting they build a motorcycle the length of a car..
Because of the aftermarket fenders. My point is I would like to see one and how it sits with stock fenders, with the end caps.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:39 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I'll try to get you a pic...we have a few JK's here

Originally Posted by db09JKU
Because of the aftermarket fenders. My point is I would like to see one and how it sits with stock fenders, with the end caps.

Quick Reply: Rough Country Hybrid Stubby Bumper....$189.95