Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rough Country's "Christmas Wish Come True" Free Lift Kit and Tire Combo!

Old 12-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rough Country's "Christmas Wish Come True" Free Lift Kit and Tire Combo!

http://youtu.be/wds0GTAAFPc
Old 12-05-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Super Freak

this sounds awesome! however I'm a little confused, to enter for yourself you need to submit a video of why someone else should get this kit? Or is the idea that other folks will nominate you. Just want to make sure I shoot the right video!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:43 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sneck
this sounds awesome! however I'm a little confused, to enter for yourself you need to submit a video of why someone else should get this kit? Or is the idea that other folks will nominate you. Just want to make sure I shoot the right video!
I second this inquiry.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Delux2769
I second this inquiry.

3rd....
Old 12-05-2011, 07:07 AM
JfK
JK Enthusiast

Yea, that was kind of hard to follow
Old 12-05-2011, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

That link looks a little fishy. See how the dot comes before the word youtube is finished? I think .be is a Belgium web address...could be a phishing scam...spyware link. Did anyone click on it already? Sounds like someone may have but the link just doesn't look right to me. I could be wrong but just thought I would share my thoughts. Anyone PM Ben @ RC to confirm this really came from him? What does the YouTube commercial look like? The ones I have seen are of Ben standing in front of his jeep talking about a part.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Ok it's pretty simple. You make a video nominating someone other than yourself then post it on our FB page. Then we select a winner. It's about giving a gift to someone who derserves it and maybe can't afford it. This is not a scam of any sort.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

IDK why you can't see the thumbnail, but it is a legit link from youtube. You should be seeing an image of me sittng in front of a Christmas tree.

Originally Posted by JC's Unlimited
That link looks a little fishy. See how the dot comes before the word youtube is finished? I think .be is a Belgium web address...could be a phishing scam...spyware link. Did anyone click on it already? Sounds like someone may have but the link just doesn't look right to me. I could be wrong but just thought I would share my thoughts. Anyone PM Ben @ RC to confirm this really came from him? What does the YouTube commercial look like? The ones I have seen are of Ben standing in front of his jeep talking about a part.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
IDK why you can't see the thumbnail, but it is a legit link from youtube. You should be seeing an image of me sittng in front of a Christmas tree.
Cool, thanks for the prompt reply...btw my 2.5 RC lift and shocks are working great...you got me hooked up through one of your resellers here in the Cincinnati area...Thanks a ton!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 11:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rough_Country
Ok it's pretty simple. You make a video nominating someone other than yourself then post it on our FB page. Then we select a winner. It's about giving a gift to someone who derserves it and maybe can't afford it. This is not a scam of any sort.
Awesome, this should be a fun event. No one loses and everyone wins!

Quick Reply: Rough Country's "Christmas Wish Come True" Free Lift Kit and Tire Combo!