Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6L V6 2007-2013 - Instock!

Old 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess low mount would probably do the truck since I haven't done anything with my jeep, and I do want to put a light bar on it.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Alsadi94
I guess low mount would probably do the truck since I haven't done anything with my jeep, and I do want to put a light bar on it.
PM Coming your way.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:49 AM
Former Vendor

Get your Jeep JK Wrangler Snorkel Kit at JEEP Parts | JEEP Accessories | BASELINE 4X4 YJ TJ JK Wrangler CJ
Old 06-13-2013, 10:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mine just came today - fast shipping, great price. Thanks for this! I had been on the fence about buying this one for a while...
Old 06-14-2013, 03:33 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by totdoc
Mine just came today - fast shipping, great price. Thanks for this! I had been on the fence about buying this one for a while...
Glad to hear. Don't forget your rebate as well!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:59 AM
Former Vendor

Get your JK Snorkel kit at JEEP Parts | JEEP Accessories | BASELINE 4X4 YJ TJ JK Wrangler CJ
Old 06-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just installed the low mount and now I feel like if i go through a puddle on the road it will hydro lock the engine. Do you think it will because when I go through puddles it comes on to the windshield and I would think it would go right up the snorkel
Old 06-18-2013, 03:36 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Benm1020
I just installed the low mount and now I feel like if i go through a puddle on the road it will hydro lock the engine. Do you think it will because when I go through puddles it comes on to the windshield and I would think it would go right up the snorkel
low mount is a waste it really is not any higher than stock. I can see how its more open to water getting shot up the low mount.

It does have a water collection spot with a valve drain system so if some water does get in you can drain it out. I like that feature
Old 06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK

low mount is a waste it really is not any higher than stock. I can see how its more open to water getting shot up the low mount.

It does have a water collection spot with a valve drain system so if some water does get in you can drain it out. I like that feature
Yea I have both but I was just gonna run the low mount when I'm not off roading
Old 06-19-2013, 04:57 AM
Former Vendor

I don't know how big the puddles you are hitting are but we have never seen any problems with this.

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK

Yea I have both but I was just gonna run the low mount when I'm not off roading
Relative to the plane of the vehicle it is only a couple inches higher it is considerably closer to the middle of the Jeep which keeps it from going as deep as the front end goes when you go in a hole

Best Regards Jarod

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6L V6 2007-2013 - Instock!