Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Rugged Ridge Scratch-n-Dent Sale!

Old 11-08-2010, 02:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reagle
It's not the guy's job to answer your PM's on a web forum. Try a direct email or call if you are that interested
Yeah thanks for your interjection on the subject, its been most helpful....

If its not his "job" to SELL things and answer PM's on a "web forum" then he shouldn't post things for sale on said web forum....

Bottom line, mind your own fricken business, my post wasnt directed towards you. Its been almost a month now, and that is plenty of time to respond to a message. But no need now, I found what I was looking for somewhere else.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

let's not get hostile, men... His name is Paul and if you just call or email him, he's always happy to help. From when I spoke with him, he's very busy, especially when SEMA rolled through. He's just the I.T. guy for the company and he has the crappy fortune of roaming through the forums to appease angry potential customers.

Sit back. Relax. And have a
Old 11-08-2010, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

Agreed! I've dealt with Paul in the past, with a previous scratch and dent sale, and he's a good guy! Let's be thankful he's on this forum giving us the chance at a great deal as they come to him.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spleify
Yeah thanks for your interjection on the subject, its been most helpful....

If its not his "job" to SELL things and answer PM's on a "web forum" then he shouldn't post things for sale on said web forum....

Bottom line, mind your own fricken business, my post wasnt directed towards you. Its been almost a month now, and that is plenty of time to respond to a message. But no need now, I found what I was looking for somewhere else.
Haha take it easy pal
Old 11-09-2010, 05:20 PM
JK Newbie

My 4 door was rear ended. Frame bent and back bumper is screwed. I want a bumper with a trailer hitch and a tire carrier. I can afford bout 600. Any ideas
Old 11-09-2010, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rugged_Ridge
We get a lot of love on this board and we enjoy working w/ the members and staff so I am exclusively offering these items up on JK-Forum for the first week. I have a bunch of random items i will be posting up that are scratch-n-dent items we can not sell as new. If you are interested please contact me at: webmaster@omix-ada.com to arrange payment and s/h. I will ship anywhere in the world at your expense.

1) RRC Seats (Pair) - Black ... one seat has about 1" cut on top of headrest; other seat is mint. 300$ for the pair these sell for over 225$ each new.

2) XHD Bumper RRC Mount - Textured Black ... has a few scratches nothing some black paint won't fix. 225$ sells for over 300$ new.

3) *** SOLD OUT *** i should have a set of 4 available in 1-2 weeks.

I have marked blemishes in red below and I am somewhat flexible on price; more so if you buy in quantity. I will be posting up more in the days to come.

Thanks

Paul
Paul do u have any rear bumpers with trailer hitch and tire carrier. Mine was rear ended last week. Bent frame and screwed the bumper up. So aftermarket here we come. I can afford about $600. Let me know
Old 01-18-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

Looking for xhd bumper ends. Would prefer the storage ends but standard ends will due.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Default wheels

Any wheels still available?
Old 03-08-2012, 10:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Is this still active?

Quick Reply: Rugged Ridge Scratch-n-Dent Sale!