Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Save 10% On Bubba Rope Products!!

Old 05-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Save 10% On Bubba Rope Products!!

From Gator Jaws to Tree Huggers,
and even the original Bubba Rope itself,
Morris 4x4 Center has what you need
to get yourself and others unstuck!

Click here to view all Bubba Rope products
Don't forget to ask about our forum discount code!

Bubba Rope "Gator Jaw":
Our Price: $42.99

The Bubba Rope Gator Jaw 7/16" Soft Shackle is an award winning product made from the highest strength synthetic rope available. They are stronger than comparable rope shackles and have a breaking strength of 32,000 pounds! It will not rust and will float in water as well as providing many different towing applications. The Gator Jaw 7/16" Soft Shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried.

Bubba Rope "Tree Hugger"
Our Price: $59.00-$89.00

Bubba Rope Tree Hugger is a perfect way to safely winch yourself out of some difficult situations while still managing to leave your surroundings green and un-scarred. It is made from 3" wide 100% polyester webbing that can wrap around a tree like a soft cuddle keeping your winch cable from girdling the bark off your tree buddy's trunk.

The Original Bubba Rope
See website for individual pricing

Bubba RopeŽ professional snatch ropes are the strongest of their kind and beat any strap for vehicle recovery. Developed with military-spec quality and strength, these recovery ropes surpass other solutions due to their unique kinetic properties and polymer coating. Our ropes are inspected and tested for both quality and breaking strengths on certified test beds at our factory.
These durable black Bubba ropes come in four different breaking strengths from 7,400 lbs. up to 131,500 lbs.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the forum code for this discount?
Old 05-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rubicon484
What is the forum code for this discount?
I'll shoot you a PM in a sec
-Chris
Old 05-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts

I know this is a stupid question however, I'd like to carry something with me on the beach. Am I looking for tow strap or bubba rope?

Not sure what should be used in sand but if I get stuck it will definitely be on the beach. I don't do trails that often at all.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

You'll want a kinetic rope. Straps are designed for a static pull and usually on the beach you'll be doing a solid yank to retrieve someone. Synthetic winch lines can get sand into the fibers and deteriorate (over time). I'm not certain where bubba rope fits in the categories but I use a tug boat rope, seems to work well for me. 50'+ is good on the beach so you can get into firmer sand and run.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
You'll want a kinetic rope. Straps are designed for a static pull and usually on the beach you'll be doing a solid yank to retrieve someone. Synthetic winch lines can get sand into the fibers and deteriorate (over time). I'm not certain where bubba rope fits in the categories but I use a tug boat rope, seems to work well for me. 50'+ is good on the beach so you can get into firmer sand and run.
Wow thank you for the info. I guess I was way off. I was just about to pull the trigger on the smittybuilt tow strap and I think it's only 20 or 30 feet long.

Quick Reply: Save 10% On Bubba Rope Products!!