Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

SeatGlovers ISO JK Product Advice

Old 11-27-2008, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be honest guys I bought the seat glovers and am completely unimpressed. I even had communications with the guy about his product falling apart and I had to stitch it back together. Dude said nothing to me about that. The color faded and it fell apart in less than a year. I would not buy this product again. Ok now I'll tell you how I really feel..........
Old 12-17-2008, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Why Neopreme - I absolutely hate my neopreme seat covers! They get my ass way too hot (Summer and Winter).

I would like to see a seat cover that looks nice like the neopreme but is maybe thiner with a heavier layer on the outside.......maybe Goretex would be breathable and yet waterproof....

Anyway, neopreme is a bad chice of seat cover material IMO.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Make a neoprene "backpack" for the JK that attaches to the rear roll bars for topless travel storage .

Attach it high on the angled roll bar portion so it is extra storage above the back portion.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Nightbat
Make a neoprene "backpack" for the JK that attaches to the rear roll bars for topless travel storage .

Attach it high on the angled roll bar portion so it is extra storage above the back portion.
I like this ideas as well as the center console.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a pretty cool idea...

Originally Posted by casaintsfan
how about a neoprene cover that covers just the cap of the jeep, something you can roll up in a duffle bag or something. when you're out wheelin & camping when the weather is nice with top and doors off and all of a sudden you're hit by some rain or to cover at night when the temp drops really low to keep the interior nice and dry.

thanks
Larry
Old 12-30-2008, 01:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How about a neoprene bikini top?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Wouldn't that make your boobs sweat?
Old 01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a 08 Rubicon and the rear seats don't hava a latch on top to fold them down they have a pull tab located on the sides of the seat backs. looking for seat covers that will work for this set up.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sry if this is not in the right place.......can you tell me how to go about ordering just the rear seat cover for an 08 unlimited......at xmas the front was all that was ordered.....but I must say I am liking them so far.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

What about neoprene winch covers? Brand name ones are $75 or so - it's like a whole wetsuit. Can it be a cheaper/better alternative?

Quick Reply: SeatGlovers ISO JK Product Advice