Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

SFZ Very Preliminary Images of the Half Door Uppers

Old 03-04-2014, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It has been a year since I bought/sold mine. Love that they are fast and easy to take off and you can toss them in the back of the jeep(my oem half doors I wouldn't be wanting to do that) but the fact that the uppers have been delayed for 2 years kind of sucks and the promise that they're coming by XXXX to just have the date blow by for another one. Hopefully this pans out I'd love to buy another set for wheeling instead of my nice white halfies getting torn up.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed. I'm buying doors this season and uppers are a must. I'm either going cheap with Bestop soft doors, or getting the Rugged Ridge doors with uppers or the Bestip element doors with enclosures and uppers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 03-04-2014, 05:48 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sgtkersh
Agreed. I'm buying doors this season and uppers are a must. I'm either going cheap with Bestop soft doors, or getting the Rugged Ridge doors with uppers or the Bestip element doors with enclosures and uppers. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I currently own strike force zebra as well as element color matched with uppers and bags and they are fine as long as you don't go over 60-65 without using bungee straps to help them to reduce rattling.
I love running these strike force zebra, throw them in back while traveling and remove my stock doors
Old 04-07-2014, 06:22 AM
JK Junkie

Hope you guys have a great time in EJS and can't wait to see the uppers soon
Old 06-17-2014, 05:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its June .........
Old 06-18-2014, 11:46 AM
JK Junkie

Was told not avail now until August
Old 06-19-2014, 04:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BubbaJK2012
Was told not avail now until August
lol. I'm not gonna buy the lowers until the damn uppers come out! I wonder if demand is high for the lowers so they are just skipping spending any time designing and building these? I mean...a few weeks work should be able to come up with the best design ever using past designs as inspiration.

If you can't figure it out hire someone or sub It out! I just don't get the constant promised dates. In October of 2013 they said they were going to bring them to sema, meaning they thought they had something or could whip something up quick. Same thing came and passed this spring, and this June, and I would be willing to bet this August as well.

You will sell a ton more doors if I can buy a full set for my two door to replace factory full doors all summer. Get ur shit together! I want some! Haha
Old 06-19-2014, 04:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cormac827
lol. I'm not gonna buy the lowers until the damn uppers come out! I wonder if demand is high for the lowers so they are just skipping spending any time designing and building these? I mean...a few weeks work should be able to come up with the best design ever using past designs as inspiration.

If you can't figure it out hire someone or sub It out! I just don't get the constant promised dates. In October of 2013 they said they were going to bring them to sema, meaning they thought they had something or could whip something up quick. Same thing came and passed this spring, and this June, and I would be willing to bet this August as well.

You will sell a ton more doors if I can buy a full set for my two door to replace factory full doors all summer. Get ur shit together! I want some! Haha
Same here! I'm not buying them until the uppers come out either. If they are just taking their time to produce the BEST aftermarket doors on the planet...well I applaud them. We need a great option for the full doors for summer. But lets get moving. The next date they set should be it...SFZ...get it done!!!
Old 06-19-2014, 04:47 AM
JK Newbie

I have also been holding off on buying a set for my jku till the upper door is resolved. I want to be able to carry the uppers in case of rain. Otherwise I will stay doorless, I am not motivated to buy just lowers.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

We need them now, at the beginning of summer. Whose going to need them come August? At that point in the year, they better have a great sale on them or I will wait until next spring.

Quick Reply: SFZ Very Preliminary Images of the Half Door Uppers