Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Superchips Announces Sweepstakes Winner

Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Superchips Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Announces Sweepstakes Winner

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jim McGinn
RMI Atlanta
770.399.9668 x 103

SUPERCHIPS ANNOUNCES 2009 JEEP JAMBOREE USA SWEEPSTAKES WINNER

SANFORD, FL; August 3, 2009 – Superchips is pleased to announce that the winner of their summer sweepstakes for (2) Jeep Jamboree USA passes is Bill Brown of Cairnbrook, Pennsylvania. Bill registered online July 8, 2009 and read about the sweepstakes on the Project JK Forum. “I am still surprised that I won!” Brown noted in a reply to the email notifying him he had been selected. Bill plans to attend either the French Lick, Indiana or Williamsburg, KY Jeep Jamboree USA trail run.

Superchips’ 2009 sponsorship of the Jeep Jamboree USA event series has been very well received. “We want the avid Jeep enthusiasts to know that Superchips has arrived on the scene with an impressive and reliable programmer” say Brian Fletcher, Marketing Manager at Superchips. Fletcher continued “Sponsoring an event series where you have access to the do it yourself crowd that dedicates their spare time to doing what they love is a good place to position a product that can enhance a Jeeper’s experience on and off the trail.”

The Superchips team would like to congratulate Bill Brown and thank all those that registered for this sweepstakes. Superchips fans should continue to check forums, Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter for additional contests, updates, and specials down the road.

Become a friend of Superchips on MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/officialsuperchips
Become a fan of Superchips on Facebook – www.facebook.com search Superchips
Follow Superchips on Twitter: http://twitter.com/_Superchips_

About Jeep Jamboree USA - Jeep® Jamborees are off-road adventure weekends that bring together the outdoors, down-to-earth people, and their Jeep 4x4s. These off-road treks have a long tradition dating back to 1953 when 4x4 pioneer Mark A. Smith organized the first-ever Jeep Jamboree and voyaged across the Sierra Nevada Mountains by way of the old Rubicon Trail. In 1954, Willy’s Motors — then manufacturer of Jeep vehicles — became involved with the adventure, and Jeep Jamborees have been an off-road tradition ever since.

Last edited by jmcginn0414; 08-06-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yep, that's me ... I actually won something! I got the call on Monday but I waited until the official release before spilling the beans.

Anyone have experience with the Jeep Jambos? I've been a guide for Camp Jeep ('05) but haven't been to a Jambo. We're thinking Maine, Indiana, or Kentucky ... anyone want to rate these choices?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats! one of these days i'll bite the bullet and get one.. just not quite yet.

Quick Reply: Superchips Announces Sweepstakes Winner