Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Superchips needs 3 07-09 manual trans JK owners for beta testing this afternoon

Old 06-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Superchips Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips needs 3 07-09 manual trans JK owners for beta testing this afternoon

Looks like we filled the three spots pretty quickly. If one backs out I will update this post. Look for the update to come out here shortly once we have everything nailed down.

Thanks for the support!

Scott

Last edited by Scott@Superchips; 06-03-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:55 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott

What about the pinging issues?? Seems more and more of the JK 6spd owners are getting pinging on the 87 Octane tune....I am one of them. I have tried using 89 Octane fuel and disconnecting the battery...Still pinging. This all started just over 6 weeks ago when I downloaded the latest upgrades.

Last edited by RevyJKU08; 06-03-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

I checked with engineering and they said that they have not been forwarded any customer service calls detailing pinging issues. If you are having this issue we need you to call customer service at 888-227-2447 so the issue can be addressed promptly for you.

Scott

Originally Posted by TripleJeep_99
Scott

What about the pinging issues?? Seems more and more of the JK 6spd owners are getting pinging on the 87 Octane tune....I am one of them. I have tried using 89 Octane fuel and disconnecting the battery...Still pinging. This all started just over 6 weeks ago when I downloaded the latest upgrades.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
JK Newbie

I just returned mine to stck, then changed the gearing and tires in the advanced options area and now it runs just as it used to. I used to have to be in 4th gear moving through parking lots to avoid th lurch but now it's fine.

It just seemed completly geared wrong in Mileage saver and 87 Octane and had no power.

-Freeman
Old 06-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

If you return to those settings and the issue persists please let customer service know so that we can address the issue for you.

Scott

Originally Posted by Freeman
I just returned mine to stck, then changed the gearing and tires in the advanced options area and now it runs just as it used to. I used to have to be in 4th gear moving through parking lots to avoid th lurch but now it's fine.

It just seemed completly geared wrong in Mileage saver and 87 Octane and had no power.

-Freeman
Old 06-03-2010, 12:12 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
I checked with engineering and they said that they have not been forwarded any customer service calls detailing pinging issues. If you are having this issue we need you to call customer service at 888-227-2447 so the issue can be addressed promptly for you.

Scott
Thanks Scott...will be calling Customer Service after work!
Old 06-03-2010, 12:15 PM
JK Freak

Scott,
I have the year and modle, but have not had any surge issues with my idle - do you still want my input?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:46 PM
JK Jedi

PM sent. i would be willing.
i also have surge issues.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

We apreciate your willingness to help but we need users that have the surge to beta for us to help make sure the issue is resolved before releasing the update.

Scott

Originally Posted by Work in Progress - JK
Scott,
I have the year and modle, but have not had any surge issues with my idle - do you still want my input?
Old 06-03-2010, 01:03 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips

Scott
yeah you will be getting a call from me soon, pinging on 87 tune with 87/89/93 gas... it wont go away but when i flash to stock its fine..

Quick Reply: Superchips needs 3 07-09 manual trans JK owners for beta testing this afternoon