Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Terrain Envy

Old 06-18-2018, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terrain Envy

What type of terrain have you always wanted to off-road on but can't because of your location?
Old 06-19-2018, 05:17 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Oh... pretty much anything out west. Rockies, NM, AZ, Utah, Sierra Nevada Mountains... I vacation out that way when I can (I try to once a year).
The following users liked this post:
Atturo Tire (06-26-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Same boat, different reason. Moab or even the dunes in Baja California would be awesome but the distance I am away from them, combined with fuel mileage.....they won't happen until I'm retired.
Atturo Tire (06-26-2018)
Old 06-19-2018, 08:34 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,825 Likes on 1,595 Posts

Every time I get a little bored with my nearby surroundings, I think about the people that live in areas where there's hardly anything around at all, then I feel extremely fortunate to have the options I have. Local park (Bridgeport) an hour away is actually pretty good. 3-4 hours to the south we have 3 good parks (K2, Wolf Caves, Hidden Falls), 3 hours to the east we have a good park (Barnwell Mountain/Gilmer), Hot Springs is only 5 hours to the east and that park is great......and Colorado is just a full days drive to get to all those options! So much variety to choose from as they are all pretty different offerings in regards to terrain. I think the only thing I don't really have access to are sand dunes and Baja type stuff......but that doesn't interest me much anyhow.

If had to drive 3-5 hours just to sniff any sort of wheelin at all, I might go insane.
Atturo Tire (06-26-2018)
Old 07-02-2018, 07:29 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the most extreme terrain your Atturo tires have ever faced? How did you climb over the challenge?

Quick Reply: Terrain Envy