Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

trail master kit owners -- Free trail master swag

Old 07-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trail master kit owners -- Free trail master swag

So far this summer we've sold 329 trail master suspension kits (I'm told that a gentleman in Alabama maybe our 330rd kit... who I know is on this forum). I know there has to be at least 100 owners of trail master kits on this forum, so I've purchased 144 hats to give to this forum's user group. These are very high quality Flexfit hats. I can only give each person 1 hat.

If you've purchased a trail master suspension kit or leveling kit and want a free trail master hat, please PM me your address -- color preference (Forest Camo, Desert Camo, or Loden) -- size preference (S/M or L/XL). I'm limited to 144 hats so this offer is, well, limited.

For Hat Sizes -- S/M are good for head sizes 6 3/4 to 7 1/4, L/XL is good for 7 3/8 to 7 5/8

There is a tag line on the back of these hats, "Straps are for the bedroom Not the trail". If you find this offensive don't ask for a hat. One of my marketing gals asked that I mention this.

Below are photos of these hats.

This next hat is actually Loden. This hat should look more green than tan.

Hope to get all the JK-Forum members that own trail master kits pimped out with great hats.

Yates

Last edited by yhudson; 07-22-2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Hat Size info
Old 07-22-2010, 09:01 AM
JK Super Freak

i am looking to buy the 5" full flex kit here in the near future. can you post some pics up of the capabilities and some poser shots. also where is a good place to get it at, for a good price, i live just south of nogales arizona? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by BIGJ
i am looking to buy the 5" full flex kit here in the near future. can you post some pics up of the capabilities and some poser shots. also where is a good place to get it at, for a good price, i live just south of nogales arizona? any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here are a couple from Moab when I had my topo map wrap on (doing Cliffhanger), the photos don't show well how steep the terain is. The last photo is from the Rubicon.

There are several great Distributors of our kits on this forum (Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, 4 Wheel Parts). You also have a shop in your area that has installed several of these kits (Sonora Off-road). If you need someone to install the kit for you they have done a great job for a least a couple of JK-Forum members.

Here is also a Youtube link that'll tell you more about us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbzPU...eature=channel

Yates

Last edited by yhudson; 07-22-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added Youtube link
Old 07-22-2010, 11:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Great offer, thank you Yates
Old 07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Freak

Do you have any Or-Fab Hats? I picked up my rock doors in Chino Valley a few weeks ago. The guys were really nice and were actually going to drop the doors off at my house.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM
JK Freak

Got my TrailMaster hat last night. It is easily the best fitting hat I've worn. Thanks for the sweet swag Yates!

Micah
Old 07-30-2010, 09:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Don't have trailmaster, but I had to acknowledge that its awesome how you, as a vendor, showed appreciation for the customers that have bought your equipment.

take care
Old 07-31-2010, 08:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by backwoodjk
Do you have any Or-Fab Hats? I picked up my rock doors in Chino Valley a few weeks ago. The guys were really nice and were actually going to drop the doors off at my house.

We took all we had to the Jeepers Rubicon... needless to say they didn't last very long. We are planning on a fall promo which will include soft gear for the enthusiasts.

BTW. Great product shot on the doors! I'm sending you a PM.

Yates
Old 08-02-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Freak

The JK TrailMaster kit was a featured product in the latest Peterson's Off Road magazine and had another reference in one of the articles.

Nice going guys!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

No Trail Master Kit yet :( Why do mods have to be so expensive... But I would love to pimp a hat for you. If you have any left after you give away to all those who deserve one, keep me in mind....

Quick Reply: trail master kit owners -- Free trail master swag