Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

TrailMods Removable Fender Flares Sale with Free Shipping!

Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Trail***s Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by seer1
Okay, I'll ask again, is this deal still going on?
No, unfortunately the deal is not going on anymore. The price for a complete set on the TrailMods website is $749.00. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Apostle
Love the concept, not a fan of the flare.

Once you have the base, any plans to have an option of flares to install? flat, skinnier, etc? Open up the market to those that want a dif design
Almost a yr later... Bumping the question again. Those fenders aren't my cup of tea... Flat fenders available yet? Will they be in the near future?
Old 12-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Former Member

I know TrailMods had considered this back when they were first released to have different versions of outer flares available, but I don't know if the demand was really there to make a flat version and put it into production. Perhaps Bob can provide some insight. They have released a new set of removable mud flats and were working with someone on a design of a new IFS front end for the JK. Mainly geared towards the go-fast desert guys... it's an interesting concept if it can be made to work.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SaFFFari
Almost a yr later... Bumping the question again. Those fenders aren't my cup of tea... Flat fenders available yet? Will they be in the near future?
Why dont you just trim the full fenders they send you like everybody does the stockers?? i myself, love the slim fenders that come in this kit!!
Old 04-11-2013, 10:16 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HAVE THEY FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH THE GAPS AND FITMENT ISSUES?? I've read and seen many pics of the gaps that are in the inner fenders..... not lined up right etc. just google trailmods flares you'll see the pics and reviews as well. I want these but living in Canada and getting raped with shipping charges and surprise FED EX bills later for that price it better be fitting like a glove without those gaps. Lots of guys like running without the outer flares on.

Quick Reply: TrailMods Removable Fender Flares Sale with Free Shipping!