Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Trek Armor Supreme Seat Covers, Get 'em While They're Hot!!!!!!

Old 06-01-2013, 09:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azsandrider
are they able to be installed on side airbag equipped jks?
no. It is stated very clearly on their website!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can i get a quote for the black/blue covers for a full set, front and back, for a 2011 unlimited shipped to 77441 please
Old 06-09-2013, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Just installed

I give these two thumbs way up! I could not get over the difference between Trek and the ones I took off. I have always looked for the best deal and then end up having to replace the covers every year. I am so glad I did it right this time and just made the investment. If I can get two years out of these covers, I will come out ahead of the (yearly) cheaper ones.

Best part almost silly. I wear glasses for driving. Not too many places to stash, so I put mine under the driver's seat. Total pain to reach if already in the vehicle. The zipper pockets on the front of the seat are awesome! I can just stash my glasses there. Again, silly, but almost worth the price just to have that front pocket.

Also like how the rear/back of the top covers cover the entire seat. Go MUCH lower than my previous ones and cover the entire seat. Was much easier to install. Cutting holes for the headrests was a little wild, but I get it. Make them just small enough. On my previous covers the holes had expanded to size of quarters.

MOLLE a bonus for me, but takes a pretty rock solid cover to add all those straps. Think I am going to be a big fan of these covers.
Old 06-14-2013, 12:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can u pm me a price for two sets for front seat red/black,blue/black. And then the same w/backseats included. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 06-21-2013, 02:59 AM
JK Freak

Can I get a quote for front and rear, all black for a 2013 4 door to 18603? Thanks.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

I would like to get an all tan (or coyote) with blue stitching for a 2013 JKUR sent to 67209.

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Supreme Seat Covers, Get 'em While They're Hot!!!!!!