JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/)
-   -   Trouble w/ Hypertech post here (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/trouble-w-hypertech-post-here-28892/)

Hypertech 02-14-2008 08:07 AM

Trouble w/ Hypertech post here

I've seen several post from members that are having problems with their Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer for their JK. And I feel this thread will be the best way I can ensure everyone gets taken care of.

So if you're having any problems with your Max Energy/Power Pro for the 3.8L V6 Jeep JK post it in this thread.

Please let me know what error codes you've received, if you're not receiving error codes please let me know what you perceive the problem to be.

Thanks, Darnell

muddy00 02-14-2008 08:12 AM

You already know mine but , no power increase and no speedo correction.
2007 unlimited rubicon auto

JKJunkie 02-14-2008 08:23 AM

I do not have one yet, but I must say, this has got to be the BEST support I have seen from a company for it's product! To put yourself on a major forum like this and ask "What is your problem?" of the actual buyers is just awsome!

THANKS!!

:yup::yup::yup:

AndyR 02-14-2008 12:23 PM

No codes. Programmer says successful, but speedo remains unchanged.

37" tires, 5.13 gears. 4dr JK Rubicon

Andy

muddy00 02-14-2008 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by AndyR (Post 342185)
No codes. Programmer says successful, but speedo remains unchanged.

37" tires, 5.13 gears. 4dr JK Rubicon

Andy

Any power increase?
sounds like same issues as me if not.

drt4fun 02-14-2008 05:44 PM

Accu Pro Issues

I know that there are several threads on this subject but I have not been able to find the answer to my question. I purchased the Accu Pro to recalibrate my speedo and when I attempted to update it asked for my tire size. I updated the size and then it told me there was a problem. It noted that it could not communicate with the ABS. Now when I try to re-connect it shuts down. Has anyone had the same problem? Where do I go from here. I plan on contacting customer service tomorrow.

muddy00 02-14-2008 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by drt4fun (Post 342663)
I know that there are several threads on this subject but I have not been able to find the answer to my question. I purchased the Accu Pro to recalibrate my speedo and when I attempted to update it asked for my tire size. I updated the size and then it told me there was a problem. It noted that it could not communicate with the ABS. Now when I try to re-connect it shuts down. Has anyone had the same problem? Where do I go from here. I plan on contacting customer service tomorrow.

I can't answer your question but I can tell you try the tech support line. They seem to be goodto work with. I will say it sounds like you have a different issue then the power programmer.

Hypertech 02-15-2008 09:09 AM

I just wanted to bump this back up incase anyone missed it.

drt4fun 02-15-2008 11:03 AM

I am still having problems. It continues to shut down when I try to reprogram.

Help:eek2:

Hypertech 02-15-2008 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by drt4fun (Post 343548)
I am still having problems. It continues to shut down when I try to reprogram.

Help:eek2:

Check your PM.