Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Truck-Lite's New LED Headlamp Series

Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just able to get on here for a bit, yea I talked to them they are very aware of the situation and this is the solution. All power from the battery and OEM plugs to keep the lights working all normal. And it is one harness for both lights. $128.50 plus UPS ground shipping.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 PM
btz
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fadeout
Just able to get on here for a bit, yea I talked to them they are very aware of the situation and this is the solution. All power from the battery and OEM plugs to keep the lights working all normal. And it is one harness for both lights. $128.50 plus UPS ground shipping.
Thanks for doing the leg work!
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by btz
Thanks for doing the leg work!
Yep, thank you very much! Just waiting for my shipment now
Old 03-05-2012, 03:38 PM
JK Junkie

Same here man
Old 03-06-2012, 01:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So for these lights to work correctly it costs an additional 128$ on top of the cost of the lights???
Old 03-06-2012, 05:48 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
So for these lights to work correctly it costs an additional 128$ on top of the cost of the lights???

Originally Posted by Imposter_LRF
Sounds like to get any LED style headlight to work (without flicker) with the Jeeps crazy PWM signal driven stock headlight harness, you'll have to get this harness. Installing mine tonight and will report back.
yup, exactly what Imposter said. Rinkish you expected anything less from Jeep? It seems like every mod I do leads to additional $$$. I'm used to it at this point.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yup, exactly what Imposter said. Rinkish you expected anything less from Jeep? It seems like every mod I do leads to additional $$$. I'm used to it at this point.
Lol yep! It's just crazy! Between the Currie stuff u had issues with and now this! Just empty every pocket!
That's Alot of greenbacks for headlights!
Old 03-06-2012, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Surely someone has done a study to find out if it's happening to a certain model year JK and not just completely random? Is it year specific? Is it worse when other things are on like radio or aux lights? Is it only green Jeeps? Give us something to work with here!!

And yes, I called you Shirley.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Same here man
Fadeout, I see you like the Rigid LEDs. I also run a few of the Rigids, are these lights similar in quality and light output?
Everything I have is LED except for the headlights so I was wondering if it's worth the trouble.

Last edited by sheepdog; 03-06-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM
JK Junkie

That's exactly why I picked them up, they were the only lights left. I love the way they look they match everything else and are bright. Really good light cutoff and very durable construction. The only thing was the flicker when idling and like I said some people could deal with it, but I'm very picky about stuff like that and wanted a suitable solution which is direct power. I'd you have the money don't hesitate they're worth it.

Quick Reply: Truck-Lite's New LED Headlamp Series