Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 solar eclipse anyone?

Old 07-13-2017, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 solar eclipse anyone?

Hello fellow Jeepers!
Just curious if anybody has any plans for the upcoming solar eclipse next month. I hear it's possibly the best one yet. Many locations across the US fall within the direct path of the shadow. This could be a great opportunity to connect with other jeep folk and share in the experience of a lifetime! Let's here your thoughts. Unfortunately I'm located a few extra hundred miles out of the fun zone down here in Southern California. So I plan on road tripping out to one of the many viewing areas to the north. A couple of possibilities, which fall in or near the perfect "0 path" is Salem, OR. Madras, OR. and also looking at Idaho Falls, Idaho. Anybody near these areas or plan on being close by? Maybe someone can chime in on their own plans?

Quick Reply: 2017 solar eclipse anyone?