Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4 Wheel to heal is looking for some clubs

Old 03-04-2014, 02:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 Wheel to heal is looking for some clubs

4 Wheel to Heal is a non profit (501 c3) that takes disabled veterans out offroading and camping. As the number of veterans grows so does our need to work with clubs to help get them out.

The off roading and camping (and needed) supplies) are provided to the disabled vet at no cost to them. That's right we pay for them.

We need clubs that are willing to work with us and follow some basic safety guidelines to help in our disabled veterans recovery.

If this interest you or your club please comment, message me here, or email me at james.mietling@4w2h.org
Old 03-04-2014, 04:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i sent your post over to the guys who run Long Island Wrangler. Might also be worth reaching out to 'NYC Jeep Club' and 'NYC Jeep Club Long Island members' - they are mostly Cherokee guys, but still a good group. those three groups are searchable on facebook by those names.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:44 PM
JK Newbie

Ok thanks. Ill look them up.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

4 Wheel to Heal is going to Moab! We have been invited to the Patriot Crawl. We are looking for possibly 12-15 seats to take warriors and volunteers out on the trails. If your interested you can email me at james.mietling@4w2h.org. tha k you all for your support.

Quick Reply: 4 Wheel to heal is looking for some clubs