Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Camp Jeep

Old 02-18-2008, 07:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camp Jeep

Who's going? And anyone from NC going? Lets all go - meet the reps and tell JEEP what we think of the JK. I like mine. Give them some **** for not giving all of us 2007 JK owners the " Lifetime Powertrain Warranty". And give them our suggestions for how the 2009 will make us smile. Any Takers? Hey Wayoflife - are you coming across? We'd all love to meet you. It's near Charlottesville in Va.
Repost me - Sorry I put it on the wrong Forum.

Last edited by britjk; 02-18-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:23 AM
JK Freak

I will probably be going again this year. I went last year and had a ton of fun. If you have never been to one, there is a lot to do. The vehicle build-offs were one of my favorites besides the trail rides.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Dear Jeeper,

We want to hear from you! We have heard some great ideas from a few of you, but we want to learn more. Here is a chance for you to help us build Camp Jeep 2009. We want to make this event fabulous for you, so please let us know what you think (it doesn't matter if you have been to Camp Jeep before or not – we want to hear everyone's thoughts!). This will not take more than 3 minutes, so we invite you to tell us what would make Camp Jeep the ultimate event for you!

Please send in responses no later than August 1st. Click below or paste this address into your web browser:
https://wsprod.bbdodetroit.com/launch/2009CampJeepSurvey.jsp/70594422

Thank you,

The Jeep Brand

Quick Reply: Camp Jeep