Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Central Oregon - Bend, Redmond, Sisters, etc.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:45 AM
58seventty

Default Central Oregon - Bend, Redmond, Sisters, etc.

Anyone out there from the Central Oregon area? Been in my JK for little over 2 weeks now and haven't taken it out for it's baptism.

Let's hear from you out there.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am from Beaverton but a few of us just got back from your neck of the woods last weekend. Do an "Oregon" search and you'll see the thread and pics we took. Had a blast at Fort Rock and camped at China Hat Ran the dunes in Christmas Valley too We can tell you all the cool places to go if you are not as familiar!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Default hi good to see someone from here!

hey i was just wondering where you got your jeep and if the jeep dealer here in Bend is any good ??? i know they want to sell them..but not to sure if they will give me a good deal and stand behind the sale. and if i do some mods if they will work with me after i do..or will it just be me left out in the cold cuz of the mods??? i now spome dealers are good to work with on waranty fixes after mods are done...like a lift...any ideas??? got pics???

thanks
and what do you think of your new jk?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:51 AM
JK Newbie

????....spending to much time jeeping...i understand LOL

Quick Reply: Central Oregon - Bend, Redmond, Sisters, etc.