Notices
The Staging Area Find out who's in your neck of the woods, discuss upcoming trail events or land-use issues and hook up with some great people to go wheeling with here. To make things easier for you, this forum has now been broken down into sub-forums that are area specific.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ITEMS FOR SALE IN THE STAGING AREAS
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Subforums?

Old 04-01-2007, 06:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subforums?

So, not to say that this isn't a great site (by the way, is there a donor function?), but something I was noticing that makes this part hard to read, and harder as more members join, is that you have to go through all of the threads to find ones for your region. So, if there were regional subforums, it would be easier to find.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:45 PM
JK Freak

+1 to that. I also vote for a section of stickied write ups no one can comment on but just a list of links to the original thread.

example would be.

center console removal.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/removing-factory-radio-706/

grill mod.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-write-ups-39/grill-mod-4194/

Not all of them just the ones that are asked about every day or two.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:25 PM
TEV
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
So, not to say that this isn't a great site (by the way, is there a donor function?), but something I was noticing that makes this part hard to read, and harder as more members join, is that you have to go through all of the threads to find ones for your region. So, if there were regional subforums, it would be easier to find.
I agree, maybe south, southwest, southeast, north, northeast and northwest subforums?
Old 04-01-2007, 07:26 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Dr.McNinja
Good Idea, I'll mention it to wayoflife when he gets back from Moab.

Quick Reply: Subforums?