Notices
Stock Gladiator Tech The ultimate forum to get the latest news, updates, and discussions on the 2019 Jeep Gladiator.

My first Gladiator Rubicon Sighting

Old 06-04-2019, 02:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up My first Gladiator Rubicon Sighting

As the title says, I say my first Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in the wild recently. Here's a link with more photos and a quick walk-around video that I did: https://jeepinthewest.com/2019/06/04...iator-rubicon/

The Gladiator looks pretty solid IMO. The price tag kinda stunned me though, and that's just sticker price. Hopefully that drops here pretty soon.

The bed is smaller than I had pictured it would be, but It's good that it's not super bulky.

As far as I can tell from looks, the Gladiator appears to be almost just as capable as the JK and JL.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

There's a red rubicon just like this at a dealer by me. My first impression when I walked around was that the bed was smaller than I expected it to be. So small that I have to reevaluate it as a plausible replacement for my current work truck.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by icrashbikes
There's a red rubicon just like this at a dealer by me. My first impression when I walked around was that the bed was smaller than I expected it to be. So small that I have to reevaluate it as a plausible replacement for my current work truck.
Man i have to agree with this one, i saw it and as actually impressed with how small they made it lol. What good is the higher payload capacity if there is no way to use it all.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by icrashbikes
I completely agree. It's definitely a huge negative to me not to be able to sleep in the Jeep. With the seats folded down in my JK, both me and my wife can lay out sleeping bags and just barely fit. There's no way possible with the JT except maybe to leave the tailgate down and have my legs hanging off the end.

Quick Reply: My first Gladiator Rubicon Sighting