JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Stock JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/)
-   -   '07 Jeep 4dr Rubicon JK vs. '06 Hummer H2 (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/stock-jk-tech-12/07-jeep-4dr-rubicon-jk-vs-06-hummer-h2-10942/)

Duke 06-27-2007 05:59 PM

'07 Jeep 4dr Rubicon JK vs. '06 Hummer H2

Not exactly what your thinking.......

Saturday before last, I picked up my '07 Jeep Rubicon. It is intened to be our spare vehicle and offroad toy. My wife's daily driver is an '06 Hummer H2 and I drive an '02 F250.

On Monday she took the Rubicon, as over the weekend I had parked it behind her and it was easier to take it than to move it. Well Tuesday rolls around and she drives the Rubicon again. Today she drives the Jeep again. Tonight I asked her whats up and she said the Rubi is more fun and that she is going to drive it until I mod it out.

Well since some of the stuff I ordered isn't shipping any time soon, I may loose my Rubi to my wife. We will see what happens once its lifted, regeared, etc......

I guess worse case is I have to find another Rubi for me to build and sell her truck. :D :D :D

round eyes 06-27-2007 06:08 PM

My wife is the same.
She won't drive the Cayenne anymore! She says that it doesn't rumble in the seat like the jeep.
Maybe I should start moddin'/ mudding in the P.

SuTech 06-28-2007 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by round eyes (Post 119392)
My wife is the same.
She won't drive the Cayenne anymore! She says that it doesn't rumble in the seat like the jeep.

Yeah, my wife likes to just sit on her Harley at a stop light and smile a crooked smile.... I think it's a girl thing. :brows:

JackMac4 06-28-2007 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Duke (Post 119385)
Not exactly what your thinking.......

Saturday before last, I picked up my '07 Jeep Rubicon. It is intened to be our spare vehicle and offroad toy. My wife's daily driver is an '06 Hummer H2 and I drive an '02 F250.

On Monday she took the Rubicon, as over the weekend I had parked it behind her and it was easier to take it than to move it. Well Tuesday rolls around and she drives the Rubicon again. Today she drives the Jeep again. Tonight I asked her whats up and she said the Rubi is more fun and that she is going to drive it until I mod it out.

Well since some of the stuff I ordered isn't shipping any time soon, I may loose my Rubi to my wife. We will see what happens once its lifted, regeared, etc......

I guess worse case is I have to find another Rubi for me to build and sell her truck. :D :D :D

This is precisely why I get manual transmission - to avoid these type of scenarios :)

CLACKEY(_!_) 06-28-2007 12:51 PM

Sell the H2 and buy a second JK.

fireresqjeep 06-28-2007 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC (Post 119994)
This is precisely why I get manual transmission - to avoid these type of scenarios :)

Didn't work for me. She is the one that insisted on the manual trans!:rollingeyes:

kollinsb 06-28-2007 03:40 PM

My wife has driven the Jeep 3 times and swears she will never drive it again. She's scared to death because of the lack of mid-range torque. (I'm not reminding her that since I got the CAI and exhaust the mid-range torque is fine.)

FRDesign 06-28-2007 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_) (Post 120001)
Sell the H2 and buy a second JK.

2 JK's= 1 H2