Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

'07 Jeep 4dr Rubicon JK vs. '06 Hummer H2

Old 06-27-2007, 05:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default '07 Jeep 4dr Rubicon JK vs. '06 Hummer H2

Not exactly what your thinking.......

Saturday before last, I picked up my '07 Jeep Rubicon. It is intened to be our spare vehicle and offroad toy. My wife's daily driver is an '06 Hummer H2 and I drive an '02 F250.

On Monday she took the Rubicon, as over the weekend I had parked it behind her and it was easier to take it than to move it. Well Tuesday rolls around and she drives the Rubicon again. Today she drives the Jeep again. Tonight I asked her whats up and she said the Rubi is more fun and that she is going to drive it until I mod it out.

Well since some of the stuff I ordered isn't shipping any time soon, I may loose my Rubi to my wife. We will see what happens once its lifted, regeared, etc......

I guess worse case is I have to find another Rubi for me to build and sell her truck.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My wife is the same.
She won't drive the Cayenne anymore! She says that it doesn't rumble in the seat like the jeep.
Maybe I should start moddin'/ mudding in the P.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by round eyes
My wife is the same.
She won't drive the Cayenne anymore! She says that it doesn't rumble in the seat like the jeep.
Yeah, my wife likes to just sit on her Harley at a stop light and smile a crooked smile.... I think it's a girl thing.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Duke
Not exactly what your thinking.......

Saturday before last, I picked up my '07 Jeep Rubicon. It is intened to be our spare vehicle and offroad toy. My wife's daily driver is an '06 Hummer H2 and I drive an '02 F250.

On Monday she took the Rubicon, as over the weekend I had parked it behind her and it was easier to take it than to move it. Well Tuesday rolls around and she drives the Rubicon again. Today she drives the Jeep again. Tonight I asked her whats up and she said the Rubi is more fun and that she is going to drive it until I mod it out.

Well since some of the stuff I ordered isn't shipping any time soon, I may loose my Rubi to my wife. We will see what happens once its lifted, regeared, etc......

I guess worse case is I have to find another Rubi for me to build and sell her truck.
This is precisely why I get manual transmission - to avoid these type of scenarios
Old 06-28-2007, 12:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sell the H2 and buy a second JK.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JackMacOKC
This is precisely why I get manual transmission - to avoid these type of scenarios
Didn't work for me. She is the one that insisted on the manual trans!
Old 06-28-2007, 03:40 PM
Former Member

My wife has driven the Jeep 3 times and swears she will never drive it again. She's scared to death because of the lack of mid-range torque. (I'm not reminding her that since I got the CAI and exhaust the mid-range torque is fine.)

Trending Topics

Old 06-28-2007, 03:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Sell the H2 and buy a second JK.
2 JK's= 1 H2

Quick Reply: '07 Jeep 4dr Rubicon JK vs. '06 Hummer H2