Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2010 UConnect Microphone

Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 UConnect Microphone

I am hoping that a Jeep OEM parts guru can help me. I am looking to add the 2010 Jeep Wrangler microphone to my MyGig radio. New for 2010 Wranglers, it is installed at the factory and is located on the driver's side A-pillar. My local Jeep dealer could not help me, so I am hoping I can get some help here with the OEM part number. Thanks for any help
Old 12-09-2009, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

My 2010 will be here this week. When I get all the books (CDs) I will take a look and see what I can find.

I think their mic and location is pretty good I had a great conversation with the one on the show room floor. I will let you know how it works at speed.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

Bump... Very interested as well to see how this is done on the 2010.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Steering Column

I added the mic for my 2009. The best I found for speaking was behind the steering wheel and in front of the Speedometer in the middle. The steering column is sheltered from wind when the top is off. Not perfect setup, but with the noise it isn't terrible.

I would like to hear reports from people who are putting it on the A-pillar.

Quick Reply: 2010 UConnect Microphone