Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

2012 turn signal

Old 07-21-2013, 08:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 turn signal

I don't know about older model wranglers but my 2012 turn signal feels like the internals were made by the same company that makes those $1 toys at the dollar stores. It feels like a plastic ball with big rough casting marks sliding into a rough cheap plastic detent.

I'm pretty satisfied with the design and materials in the interior overall but every time I use my turn signal I feel short changed. The parking brake is the next thing on the list that seems like engineering rushed into production. *sigh* I guess you can't have it all.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2011's are the same way. Always feels like you're going to break the signal stock internals lol

Parking brake has been useless since 07, actually they've been garbage on every Chrysler vehicle I've ever owned.

Quick Reply: 2012 turn signal