Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

33x12.5 Stock Rims

Old 07-01-2007, 08:30 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33x12.5 Stock Rims

Is this possible on the stock Moab rims and if so would I be able to air down without poping a bead?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is possible to run this set-up. I'm currently running it now but you will need to get wheel spacers. Right now I don't have the spacers bu they are on order. On full lock-to-lock turns I rub on my sway bar (would rub on air-dam as well but I had that removed for me on a nasty trail).
Old 07-01-2007, 12:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northernmedic
It is possible to run this set-up. I'm currently running it now but you will need to get wheel spacers. Right now I don't have the spacers bu they are on order. On full lock-to-lock turns I rub on my sway bar (would rub on air-dam as well but I had that removed for me on a nasty trail).
This is correct. No problems other than needing spacers. You will also likely need to run less air pressure to achieve a "flat" tire footprint.

Quick Reply: 33x12.5 Stock Rims