Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

4 Speed Auto vs. 6 Speed Manual

Old 07-19-2008, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KJRubiconWannaBe
Sounds like you're happy... that's the main thing.

How'd you make out $-wise?

Did you strip your '07?
Considering the trade in was only 1 year old I did surprising well. As it turns out right after I bought my first Rubicon the state of Oregon mandated that dealers disable the ability for the MyGig to play DVD's even when the Jeep was in Park so that actually factored into them giving me a really good trade in because they don't have to disable that feature and it will help sell it so I'm told. That and it was in excellent shape as well.

Didn't have anything to strip off it other than the Jeep floormats and seat covers because I didn't gussy it up yet cause I was pretty sure I was going to get rid of it. Got big plans for the 08 already though because I can tell already it will pull some big meats no problem. I think the first thing I'll do is get an aFe JK Power Performance Exhaust System first and then put my Airaid back on that I ran on the 07 for awhile pretty soon.

Quick Reply: 4 Speed Auto vs. 6 Speed Manual