Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Any dealer orders with 5-hole classic wheels

Old 12-20-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any dealer orders with 5-hole classic wheels

Good Day Folks:

I been waiting for four long years to purchase a JK and like everything the time has come.
The downside is the color selection this year is pitiful...

My question is whether you are able to purchase the Mopar 5-hole classic wheel as a replacement
for the standard 5-star silver wheel on the Rubicon from a factory order option. Meaning, it would
be great to take possession of the jeep with the classic wheels. Else, I would just rather wait and
buy Allied's bead-locks wheels for future 35's.

The two colors I am considering Silver (first option) or Blue look horrendous with the silver wheels.

Its all over the 2012 model year catalog and its a Mopar accessory item.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you,
Old 12-20-2011, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure how it works but I've seen the AEV wheels, bumper and a couple of other items in the brochure at the dealership. Of course they don't say AEV and the wheels have a Jeep logo in the center but they are unmistakenable. You could inquire at the dealership if you want different wheels etc and they should give you some allowance for the take-offs and charge you for the difference in price of the optional add-ons.

Quick Reply: Any dealer orders with 5-hole classic wheels